BY KATE SPADE

Infused with a dash of joie de vivre, our signature scent is for celebrations both big and small. Set includes: Eau De Parfum spray Body Lotion Shower Gel her signature scent, she created a fragrance infused with joie de vivre. Notes include: Pink Watermelon - Blackberry - Red Curranta- Heart of fresh flowers including Orange Blossom - Star Jasmine - Tiare Flower - Sweet Magnolia; and a finish of luminous musks with a touch of French macaroon! Set see more...

Bella G.
I love this set so much because I received it as a gift from someone I love very much and it met my expectations and more, it smelled absolutely delightful and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I really loved using this product!
Suzanne K.
This set is really nice. This would make a great gift as well. I like the scent and it is not to harsh or strong. It does last all day long. It's worth the price , great buy.
betsy a.
Denver, CO
Smells amazing! Multiple products is always nice. Something for the shower, something for the car/purse and something to stay at home! you will always be smelling good even if you forget one, another will always be close by with this variety pack.!
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
This product is awesome will buy it again soon works really well and cheap in price if you like quality product would recommend to everybody purchase at ulta
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Smells good , last all day . Really affordable perfume for good quality , i use it through out the day and no need to spray more than one spray .
Sarah B.
Clovis , CA
Love this little set. Smells amazing I would definitely recommend this. The packaging is so cute as well. A little pricey but so worth it.
nazish c.
Incredible scent. I have been obsessed with this scent recently. Very floral and semi strong. Just 2 sprays last all day long.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I do love this scent and how it lasts all day!! It is also a great price because these products are normally very pricey
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
I love this perfume it smells so pleasant. I get so many compliments every time I wear it!
Teagan L.
I love these and they smell so good but there not that big for the price you pay for them
hilda d.
I'm looking for a gift for my sister, the fragrance is floral, it contains the packaging, is it a good product for a young and hardworking mother? Thank you