BY KATE SPADE

• What is this? Is it like a sale version of Kate Spade pro...1 Answers
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They have a few cute designs on their website but I feel like it's to basic to have the Kate Spade name attached. The few items I have bought have been from Marshals because I do not want to spend money on meh.
Jessica S.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Love Kate Spade! These items are for her more "reasonably" priced lines. Still bet cute and spunky. You can find great deals online. I've shopped her a few times and have always been very satisfied.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I really love the Kate spade Saturday collection. Last year I had purchased a red tulip style dress and I still use it today. It's perfect for the office and even for a Christmas dinner. It can be pricey but it's worth the cost if you will wear their items multiple times
Paige W.
This brand is so cute and unique. I love that's it's a bit more affordable for people but still the iconic fun and colorful Kate spade branding. I especially liked the backpacks that were on the website.
Jamie Rose S.
I really liked the Kate Spade Saturday collection and that they had their own separate stores to shop at because they had really great sales and the shopping atmosphere seemed to be much friendlier in terms of the sales associates. Often times when I walk into a Kate Spade store it feels more like that experience out the pretty woman movie when the sale associate isn't so kind. I guess I'm one of those consumers that also cares about customer service and really takes into account my shopping experience aside from what I bought to decide if I'll buy from a company again.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Kate Spade!!! I love everything!!! I have so many handbags which i get complimented on all the time. Her handbags are totally original and different with their bright colors or bright colored sequence that everyone can't help but stare and admire it. Kate Spade jewelry is where it is. All of my jewelry that I own is Kate Spade and nothing else it's very classy, sophisticated, and stunning. Her clothes and sunglasses are also a plus along with the iPhone cases & iPad cases. I love everything Kate Spade has to offer & it's the first store I always go to when I go into the mall.
Amy C.
Kate Spade is an amazing brand. Their purses are durable, and their standard of quality is so high. i got a kate spade bag that tore, and when i returned it they replaced it free of charge. they told me if they had not had the same bag i had that they would have shipped it back to the warehouse to get it fixed. I have recently bought a huge tote from Kate Spade, and I love it so much. it is perfect for a weekend away.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot help it, I loved this brand when I was a teenager and I love it as an adult. The brand is fresh and new and utterly classic, great phone cases, beautiful purses, as well as wallets and wristlets which are perfect going out for the night. These products are generally on the pricier side but they last for years as long as you take good care of them!
Melissa N.
Saturday is an awesome sister brand of Kate Spade New York! It is definitely a more modern twist on Kate Spade classics, with a "weekend trip to the beach" type vibe. It's definitely geared to a younger crowd - both in prints, patterns, pricing and silhouettes. (Extra tip - be SURE to read the measurements on clothing - many products are much shorter than you would expect)
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
I never knew this brand was a sister brand of Kate Spades but I admire it more and more! Although it's not geared towards my personal crowd and a younger crowd with the print and silhouette, there are several things to consider when purchasing from them. Since it is for a smaller crowd, outfits I've noticed may not be 'true to size' to make sure to check sizes.
Ruby O.
Mercedes, TX
Whats your Favorite Kate Spade bag?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
Why is this line being discontinued?
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
What is Kate Spade Saturday?
Rachael W.
London, UK
Who else is upset that Kate Spade Saturday is being phased out by Kate Spade?
Kayla R.
Gresham, OR
How reasonable is the pricing of items? Super outrageous or not too bad?