Kate Spade New York - Wrap Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Saffiano Black/gold Logo Plate

BY INCIPIO TECH - KATE SPADE

Wrap your phone in the luxe look of Saffiano leather with this kate spade new york wrap case for iPhone 7. The luscious case features the iconic designer's signature so you can show off your good taste, and this kate spade new york wrap case has compatible cutouts for all your phone's functions. see more...

Brittany T.
Clearwater, FL
I loved the look of the chase so that's why I bought it despite the high price tag for little to no protection. I don't drop my phone and am not rough with it. A piece of the gold lining on the outside chipped pretty easily.
Maria Irene A.
Ridgewood, NY
This is my current phone case. I love the feel of the leather. Very luxurious and it definitely catches attention whenever I whip out my phone. Expensive for a phone case but you’re paying for the name and the quality.
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
I love Kate Spade products. The phone cases always hold up really nicely and protect my iPhone really well. They are always really pretty as well. I usually buy from an outlet instead of a full price shop.
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
This phone case saved my phone for cracking so many times. It is also cute and stylish. I love Kate spade and it was awesome to have my phone case in this brand
Nadia S.
Detroit, MI
I recently purchased a Kate Case for my iPhone 7 plus and so far it has held up well! The colors are super cute and super classy!
Alena H.
Monroe, OH
The case is cute but it is a pricey item. You can find one just as cute for way less. It also gets scratched and chipped
Ashley W.
Middletown
I get so many compliments on my phone case! It’s almost a year old and still looks as good as the day I bought it.
nallely m.
houston, TX
i the cases of kate spade they are so beautiful and cute and crazy i love it i recomend it alot
Emily J.
Oxford
Love it!!!! No cracks on my phone and so stylish. It's sleek and slides in my pocket easily.
Cadence L.
Garden City, KS
So gorgeous so nice feeling so chic! I love everything Kate Spade if I'm being honest!