Kate Spade New York - Wrap Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Saffiano Black/gold Logo Plate

BY INCIPIO TECH - KATE SPADE

Wrap your phone in the luxe look of Saffiano leather with this kate spade new york wrap case for iPhone 7. The luscious case features the iconic designer's signature so you can show off your good taste, and this kate spade new york wrap case has compatible cutouts for all your phone's functions. see more...

Elizabeth V.
I only had the case for about a month before the color on it started to chip away and look like I've been throwing my phone around. I loved how the case looked but I am very disappointed in how it held up for my phone.
Tarin S.
I love this phone case!! I just recently got it in NYC! I've dropped my phone many times since and the case has kept my phone from cracking every time. I will for sure be buying more phone cases from Kate Spade again.
Maham S.
Coon rapids , MN
I absolutely love all of Kate spades phone accessories. They are cute, comfortable to hold and durable. A lot of times you can find them on sale or at an outlet! Kate spade is pretty much a must have phone accessory.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I received this as a gift and I wasn't a huge fan I didn't feel it protected my phone and it felt to stiff. I wish the bumper around the phone was more shock proof. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend :(
Brandi T.
brookfield, WI
The Kate Spade wrap case is a reliable option for the comparative higher cost amongst its competitors. I especially love the classy black color. The case is not too bulky and frames the phone very nicely.
Autumn S.
Very cute iPhone cases! protective my phone very well! The colors are a little dull. It was very effective not at all disappointing. More on the pricier side but I was expecting it . I would recommend it.
Nikki L.
San Leandro, CA
Totally cute, lightweight case. This black case feels like real leather and the gold trim just sets it apart and it matches with everything! The texture of the case also makes it easy to grip. Love it!
Jessica E.
Very sturdy case, protects your phone, isn't difficult to remove. Only bad thing is if you get a phone case with a design on it, it will wear off over time. That kind of makes the price not worth it.
Jennifer L.
Flowood, MS
This case was not worth the money. The gold on the edges wears down quickly and it doesn't offer much protection. After having the case for 2 months it already had a plastic price come off of it.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
I got this phone case in rose gold & I love it! It's so beautiful & it actually protects the corner of the phone. Mine is a bit faded now but I would definitely repurchase!