Kate Spade New York - Wrap Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Saffiano Black/gold Logo Plate

BY INCIPIO TECH - KATE SPADE

Wrap your phone in the luxe look of Saffiano leather with this kate spade new york wrap case for iPhone 7. The luscious case features the iconic designer's signature so you can show off your good taste, and this kate spade new york wrap case has compatible cutouts for all your phone's functions. see more...

Cindy V.
Freehold, NJ
This case is very pretty and I love the gold accents. However, after about three months of consistent use, there was considerable wear and I had to get a new one.
Heather S.
Cresco, PA
Love this case! Bought this for my iPhone 7 and it looks so cute, I get compliments on it daily. It does scratch easily over time but for a “fashion” case it really holds up well. It is a little pricey but worth the money if you want something cute that still has somewhat durability. Love Kate Spade!
Jessica P.
Jackson, MS
Sorry Kate spade New York. I love all of your products...except for your cell phone cases. Of course, I keep buying the anyway because they're extremely cute and still protect my phone for the most part (which is why it got even 2 stars). However, they fall apart within a few weeks of them being on your phone. Several of my cases actually shredded. Some of them became discolored. The lettering fell off in others. All-in-all, spend your money somewhere else. I've had MUCH cheaper cases last longer. They just may not be as cute.
Abby F.
Harrisonburg, VA
This case has kept my phone pretty safe. Only drawbacks are that it scratches very easily, part of the lining chipped away, and because of the 2-part aspect of this case gunk and dirt get trapped inside so I have to clean it out more often than I'd like. Overall a good case but a little expensive for the actual quality.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I bought this along with my phone when I bought it at T-ball blue and has great curb billeting and I really like the quality of it I actually caught insurance on it for free I believe and it's really good I like it except for the Brennans come off easily but besides that everything is grea
Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
This iPhone case is not only trendy and chic, but also very durable and sturdy. It's very effective as I have dropped my phone a couple of times and nothing bad has happened. I am happy with the simplicity of the design of this case too! I only hear good things about how it looks!
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
This product held up surprisingly well! I used it for about a year & only stopped using it because I got a new one. The case itself was not only durable but it also protected my phone very well. I will & have bought more cases by Kate spade & would definitely recommend it to friends!
Emilee w.
Box Elder, SD
I love my Kate spade iPhone 7+ case! Super adorable and functional. I feel like it doesnt add too much bulk to my already gigantic phone! And it keeps it protected and safe! I will probably buy another one once I wear this one out.
Shandi J.
Carrollton, GA
I do not have the exact case but it is a Kate spade case and it's the clear one with the flowers and gems. Super cute! Love the fact of it being clear and shows the color of my phone and the flowers are super cute with the gems.
mak💋 b.
i love fancy phone cases and this is by far my most favorite one! it is expensive but also really nice and high quality. the design is sleek and the case is very easy to slip on my phone. i would recommend to my friends