kate spade new york Women's Ballet Slipper Polyurethane Strap Cat Activity Tracker 26mm KSA31211 uploaded by Andjoua R.kate spade new york Women's Ballet Slipper Polyurethane Strap Cat Activity Tracker 26mm KSA31211 uploaded by Andjoua R.

BY KATE SPADE

kate spade new york Women's Ballet Slipper Polyurethane Strap Cat Activity Tracker 26mm KSA31211 Jewelry & Watches Watches - Watches (new) see more...

Andjoua R.
I have the black and white scallop one & I don't really see what the hype is about. I've had it for about 4 hours and thinking of taking it back lol. It says you can control your music, take pictures, and track your phone but the catch is that you CANT do all of those things at the same time. You can only set it to one. Even tho it comes in handy for tracking my phone, (I have a habit of misplacing), I don't think it's worth the $$$. Luckily I got mine on sale. I might also add that it's a nice fashion piece
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
So cute, and durable. This thing hasn't a single scratch and I take it to the gym with me 3 times a week. If that doesn't speak for quality, I don't know  what does.
Khadija D.
Let's start this off by saying, it works just as well as any activity tracker. But in a much more stylish fashion! It can easily be paired with any bracelet, watch, or wristlit, because this tracker is absolutely gorgeous, and so so so comfy to wear!
Paige L.
Biddeford, ME
I recently purchased this from my local TJ Maxx and it was extremely easy to set up. It offers features such as step count and sleep tracking with goals. The updating time between opening the app can sometimes take a minute but overall, I would highly recommend.
Bisma Z.
Germantown, MD
I have this in the black and white stripes scallop tracker and I have had it for almost a week and I love it so far. The App is super easy to use and tracks all information pretty accurately.
Madison C.
Fishers,IN
Super cute in my opinion a lot more stylish than a fit bit the price is a little higher than other active trackers. It is effective.
Alyssa P.
This product tracks your steps and helps track your water intake and your sleep. You can set goals and everything!
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
IS THIS NOT THE CUTEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN??? I absolutely love how adorable this is like, stop. It's great.
Machaela C.
Fort Worth, TX
Cheap and works just as good as any other brand. Not to mention it's super cute and goes with any outfit!
Rachel P.
Edmonton, AB
This picked up colour from my clothing which caused horrible black marks all over it. Any recommendations on how to clean it?
Andjoua R.
Are these kate spade trackers worth purchasing?