Kate Spade New York Wellesley Neda Zip-Around Wallet [Beige] uploaded by Heather 2.

BY KATE SPADE

Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
purchased this in black for my mom with the matching bag and she absolutely loved it. the quality of kate spade bags is amazing, I feel like they hold up wonderfully when used as a daily bag. Always coming out with new styles and products and I love them all. Great prices especially if you have an outlet store near you!
Amelia B.
This is a beautiful wallet. The sizing is perfect because its small enough to be convenient but large enough to have a good amount of storage space. The lining inside is so cute and I love the patterning. I've always loved Kate Spade Wallets, and this one is no exception. It's made well and it feels made to last.
Zoe C.
Super cute and absolutely great quality. It holds so many different cards and easily accessible cash. There's a litttle pocket for change. At first the leather is very stiff and it takes a little while to break it in, but once the leather is broken in, it's great.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
My fav wallet! I just got this for Christmas and I LOVE it! It’s the perfect size and the quality is great. It has so much room and plenty of room for cards and change. It was expensive but I’m thinking it is going to last me a while. I definitely recommend!
Isabella S.
Woodville, AL
This is my favorite wallet! I bought this for myself for my birthday and I don’t ever want a different wallet! I love the space and pockets, it has room for all my things. I keep everything organized while having a stylish wallet. I would recommend!
Alisha P.
Kate Spade is everything! I have been on this band wagon for 4 years now and I have never looked back. I think she offers an incredible product with incredible quality, and you cant beat the price if you shop at an outlet! 10/10!
Alison B.
honestly, while I love Kate Spade leather goods, a zip around wallet is just a nuisance. When I want to get to my credit cards or cash quickly, the last thing I want to do is fumble with a zipper. True, it's trendy now to have zippers on wallets but frankly, it is just annoying when I'm holding a purse or tote and have to unzip the wallet with two hands. It really isn't Kate Spade's fault but almost ALL of her designs right now are zip, or so small you can't fit much into them. I miss her larger French Flap style wallets that were big enough to stuff credits cards, cash and change into them but you could open the flat keeping the credit cards inside with one hand because it was a SNAP! and it was still secure.
Heather 2.
I've owned this Kate Spade ♠️ wallet for nearly 2 years in the color - bud green! It is such a great, vibrant color and THE most functional wallet I've ever owned! With a quick motion you can have the zipper opened in no time flat since it never sticks and the double sided card holders with the middle zipper closed coin compartment is absolute genius! The bud green color? What says money like green!!! 😍
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I use this wallet for everything. It fits my everyday cards that I use, cash, coupons, receipts, and even a checkbook. That's a win for me since I like to carry everything on hand. I got it for sale at a Van Heusen store and spent a little less than $20 on it. The material was very nice. It was sturdy and hasn't broke since I've purchased it back in November. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, if they like to carry everything like me I would definitely recommend.
Audrey W.
San Leandro
I love the Kate Spade zip-around wallets.  You will never have to worry about any cards falling out of your wallet and getting lost.  The leather is excellent in quality and I have never had any problems with the workmanship.  They will literally last forever.  Plus the styles are super gorgeous. I love that my wallets match my bag too.
Katherine O.
Richmond, Va
Does this product have a wrislet?