BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerKate Spade
New York Walk On Air Sunshine Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Kate Spade New York Walk On Air Sunshine Eau de Parfum Rollerball

by Kate Spade

Walk On Air Sunshine Eau de Parfum Rollerball - Walk on Air Sunshine Eau de Parfum spray is a lighter weight, extra-refreshing edition of Walk On Air by Kate Spade New York, a fragrance that celebrates the graceful confidence of its wearer. Sweet and tender layers of lily of the valley - the flower of happiness and joy - magnolia and crinum lily are a breath of fresh air. The fragrance exudes delight; it's an invitation to seize the day and envelop yourself in the promise of something wonderful.Fragrance Notes:Top: Clementine, linden blossom, Sicilian lemonMid - Violet leaf, cyclamen, jasmine sambacDry - Lentisque, vetiver, white peach - Walk On Air Sunshine Eau de Parfum Rollerball

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kate Spade New York Walk On Air Sunshine Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Clara M.
La Canada Flt, CA
Kate Spade New York Walk On Air Sunshine Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Clara M.
Big things do come in small packages and this roll on is an example of that. The smell is sweet but not too sweet. It is my go to- every day- travel scent. I love that it can fit right in my carryon and I don’t have to worry about it. Also lasts about 8 hours. Rolling on a little goes a long way. Kate Spade New York Walk On Air Sunshine Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Rachel R.
Shirley
Fantastic! Worth the money. Smells great. Perfume is something that’s a hit or miss depending on your own tastes but this is great for me!
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
It’s a lovely scent and the rollerball is so convenient for travel!! I’m still on my first one but I’ll get another when I run out! The bottle is pretty and the light purple color is very eye catching!
Karen R.
Virginia
My favorite Kate Spade Eau De Parfum Rollerball! It is a cute little easy to carry in your purse and travel sized bottle. The smell is very powdery ,fresh and clean. I bought this Rollerball in a gift set with 3 sized rollerballs at an affordable price.
Paula S.
Seaside, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
What can I say, my favorite fragrance in a travel size container. I am able to roll on a dab when I am traveling to make me feel pretty. It’s perfect travel companion or just a go to in my purse.
Shanae M.
Milpitas, CA
Lovely smell. Not too strong to affect those who are sensitive around you. I love the rollerball apparatus as you can bring it virtually anywhere. Thanks Kate!
Alicia M.
Albany, OR
This is nice to keep in your purse or small handbag when you're out and about. I'm not a big fan of the scent as it makes me feel a little older, but it's really handy for when I need some refreshing!
Jordan  P.
Jonesborough, TN
Light and refreshing scent! I love this rollerball because it is convenient and easy to use. I think the price is reasonable and I prefer buying these over big bottles of fragrance. I grabbed mine at Ulta and the packaging is nice.
Alli R.
College Station, TX
Kate Spade Walk on Air Sunshine has been my FAVORITE perfume to date. The scent is beautifully floral and light and stays on for a good part of the day. I wish it was a small spray bottle for a more even application then a roller but Ill just have to buy the big bottle next time.
Tara S.
Kansas City, KS
Love the Kate spade scents and convenient roller ball applicator. So great on the go!

Looking for your answer?