kate spade new york Thermal Mug, Eat Cake for Breakfast uploaded by Farah A.kate spade new york Thermal Mug, Eat Cake for Breakfast uploaded by Alexandra C.

BY KATE SPADE

Enjoy your coffee and tea on the go in style with this cheeky travel mug from kate spade new york. Perfect for hot and cold beverages alike, this 450ml acrylic piece is BPA, phthalate- and lead-free. see more...

Macey F.
Richmond Hill, GA
I am obsessed with this mug. I have dropped mine many of times and it is very durable. This keeps your coffee hot and doesn't spill! I was so happy to buy this and use it on the go. This is very affordable and worth the money! I Reccomend this product for sure.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
Kate Spade never fails to amaze me. This coffee mug is a must have for the long drive I take into the office. It keeps my coffee warm but doesn't hold the taste in the plastic, which is a HUGE plus! It's affordable and a must have!
Jamie B.
Perryville, MO
I love this mug! It not only keeps my drink warm or cold, but also is very fashionable! I love how it's good as an easy travel cup. It is high priced but is totally worth it! I would recommend this product!
Lindsey T.
Florence
I purchased this mug for a coworker. It is extremely cute and she loved it. That being said, the coffee stained the inside of the cup after a while and the mug ended up breaking after about 8 months.
Paige L.
McPherson , KS
Received this mug as a gift and absolutely love to use it. I've received so many compliments. Love that it's a travel mug and the lid actually stays on. Affordable for sure @ absolutely darling!
Harley W.
Laurens, sc
I bought this as a gift and she loves it! No complaints it is a very good travel cup! She has a hard time getting to use it because her daughters wants to use it all the time
Jennifer P.
Gahanna, OH
This is super cute. The colors are adorable. The paint on the bottem scratches off too easily, even with hand washing. The lid, if not perfectly on, will spill easily.
Alexandra C.
I love the saying on this mug because I totally love to do this sadly! Nursing always has cake left over in the break room from parties so 🤷🏼‍♀️ sometimes when all our mugs are dirty my boyfriend will use it which makes me laugh a lottttt for some reason. I don't have this one exactly but the mug
Chelsea L.
I absolutely love my Kate Spade New York mug!
Perfect size for on-the-go, and such cute sayings to choose from.
While it is not meant to keep coffee hot, I do not have a problem with this as I tend to drink my coffee right away. :)
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I bought a similar Kate Spade travel mug for my mom on Mother's Day. It can be used for hot and cold. She uses it for her coffee of course. She loads it up with coffee for her commute to work. It keeps it hot while she's looking cool. Haha. It made a great gift and she loves it.