kate spade new york - Thermal Mug - "Cold Hands Warm Heart

BY KATE SPADE

This eye-catching Kate Spade thermal mug is perfect for those all-important occasions when you need to keep your drink at just the right temperature. Whether it's holding your morning coffee or transporting a refreshing tea on a countryside ramble, this mug is an invaluable ally in the eternal battle against beverage degradation. Crisp colour, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags and clothing to jewellery, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, their exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. see more...

kate spade new york - Thermal Mug -
kate spade new york - Thermal Mug - "Cold Hands Warm Heart
Anna K.
Myersville, MD
I bought about a dozen of these for Christmas gifts for my girlfriends one year, and they loved it! Inside of the travel mug, you can make your gift even more special by adding some tea bags or a gift card. My mug has held up well because I've followed the instructions to handwash only. Do not put it in the dishwasher! One of my girlfriends ruined hers that way, and the cute paper lettering got wet and is unrecognizable. Still, I give it 5 stars! It just needs a little more gentle use and hand washing compared to a Tervis tumber, but it's so worth it for the chic drink in hand!
Natalie S.
Charlotte, NC
I love Kate spade travel mugs. They are so cute and always brighten my day. The down side to them is that they are a little tricky to clean at times. They are relatively affordable for being a designer brand and I would purchase more.
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
Love these cute little cups with fancy writing on them! It really boosts my morning and keeps my coffee warm all morning! I get lots of compliments every time I use it! Pretty affordable and durable! I haven't had to replace mine yet, but I do see some cute new ones out!
Tiffany N.
Hartford, IL
The first day I brought this to work I got us 6 times where I got it it definitely acts as an accessory to my wardrobe while it's not the best at keeping my coffee hot it is the best at keeping my coffee cute
Meghan H.
Wichita
I like his mug because it has a cute saying! And we all need an extra encouragement in the morning! I was disappointed because the lid leaked within 1 month of buying it. It's cute, but I'm not sure it's worth the $15-$25 that I paid. Wish they would put a better top on it.
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
My favorite coffee mug! Definitely was not too expensive and it is super adorable and surprisingly keeps my coffee hot for quite awhile! I use this mug weekly and am so happy I purchased it!
Jamie Rose S.
I love these coffee mug tumblers, especially in the wintertime because they keep my coffee and hands warm when I'm off to an early start in the mornings, they're the perfect travel essential. But the main reason I love them is the obvious, the designs are so cute and trendy, which is why I can never pass up buying a new one every year in the beginning of fall. They may be a bit on the pricey side, but they make carrying around coffee fashionable, so to me they're worth every penny. I highly recommend these mugs!
Danielle B.
I have this and two other Kate Spade travel mugs that I use every morning and I just adore them! They keep things hot for a long time and don't spill if bumped around a little bit. The designs are super cute and don't wear off easily either.
Tara B.
I got this cup at Entourage the other day on sale and I love it. 👏🏼 it keeps things warm and it is super fashionable. Who doesn't love Kate Spade?
They often times can be expensive but I got this for $6.80 instead of $18 😁
Alexandra R.
Love it!! Had been wanting a mug from Late Spade but never really gotten around to it then Nordstrom had their sale and the price was just right and I felt more Comfortable paying for it.
Aida S.
Does anyone know if this mug is BPA free?
Esmeralda Z.
Monroe, NC
Do you guys have any idea where they would sell Kate spade stuff ?