kate spade new york Stevie Diaper Handbag uploaded by Mariah W.

BY KATE SPADE #29 in Diapers

rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is by far the best purse I've ever owned. I have had this purse for 7 years and it still looks brand new. I love that it has Kate Spade on the front designer name and the inside is red very beautiful
Marianna G.
Monroe, GA
I loooooooooovvvveeee my Kate Spade diaper bag! What you can't see is the awesome changing pad that comes with this bag. It is excellent quality and I've washed and air dried mine several times. PLUS this bag can be used for work or travel when I'm done using it as a diaper bag!
Alice W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is my absolute favorite diaper bag. Hands down. It doubles as my work bag as well. It's chic, it has tons of storage, and it came with a couple of baby accessories (like the changing mat) that I love. I love using a diaper bag that doesn't look like a diaper bag.
Alex B.
brooklyn
This is great for any stylish mom. It's so big and has a lot of pockets for organization without actually looking like a diaper bag. It's no more expensive than any of her other designer bags and is definitely worth the price especially if you already love Kate Spade
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
I absolutely can't wait to use my baby bag this month! My little guy is due, and I love this bag so much! Most people don't even know it's a baby bag! It's stylish, versatile, and it has tons of pockets. I love that it comes with a to go changing pad. Love love love!
Christine I.
Their bags are the best! Just pricy haha. I love the scratch-free bags in which you can actually carry it around with confidence that it will not be scratched or anything!
Cydnie L.
I have many Kate Spade products and I love all of them! Purses and handbags are very durable and last forever! There are so many cool colors to choose from for every season and every occasion.
Lizz V.
Newark, DE
This is one of my favorite bags. Plenty of space for all of my things, and the material is very easy to clean. It is well worth the price as Kate Spade is an excellent brand.
Lauren T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this diaper bag!! It's so easy to clean up if something spills, and all of the pockets inside are super helpful in keeping it organized! It's roomy enough and is just the right size! I would definitely buy it again!
Sarah G.
North Brunswick, NJ
I love Kate Spade Diaper bags. They are practical and fashionable. They are lightweight with a lot of room. They are definitely a little pricey but they last for years. I would definitely purchase again.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
From reading reviews, this sounds like a great diaper bag. Is it expensive or reasonable?
stephanie S.
I've been very skeptical about buying a high end diaper bag. Can this bag be used as a regular person bag after its intended purpose?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this diaper bag ?
Kenya J.
Does this come with a changing pad?
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
Where can I buy this !?!?!