kate spade new york Stevie Diaper Handbag uploaded by Mariah W.

BY KATE SPADE

Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect bag if your looking for something that don't look like a diaper bag. It's very nice good quality. It holds a lot of stuff, I use it for both my 4 yr old and 2 yr olds things (snacks, diapers, wipes, extra clothes ect) the only con is really the price but its hard to find cute diaper bags
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
This bag is high-end quality and style. Kate Spade is very popular right now. I like that it doesn't look like your typical diaper bag. I'm not sure I would have dropped the money myself but I got it as a gift so that makes me love it even more ;)
Nora B.
Super sturdy diaper bag that doesn't give off the not so trendy diaper bag look can fit everything needed from outfits to wipes formula bottles toys etc. multiple storage compartments as well as being extra stylish for moms :)
Ashlie F.
Hollywood, FL
Not only does it look amazing, but it's huge! It fits everything I need and is made with great quality! I love this bag! I purchased it online and do not regret my purchase! I highly recommend this to other parents.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is an excellent style of diaper bag Kate Spade the brand makes very high-quality goods this comes with no exception this bag is very easy to clean and pack a ton of stuff and look stylish as well
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
I have this in a black and white polka dot pattern and I love it! When I was pregnant I spent forever trying to find the perfect diaper bag and this was it! It comes with a matching changing mat too!!
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
Jabcjewcbow. Wjdckewi ouwrcuhworc would. Worbwobbiwrjowbbr. Fire however few merrier onjrcbhregfuwr. Unwrought we wonfourwhfuorwhv jwfiuwrhfuwrhfip inker household journeys
Samantha C.
When my daughter was a few months old someone gifted me a Kate spade diaper bag. It served it purpose and was cute but with three kids I've had more practical diaper bags.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Cute, practical and fashionable diaper bag! Kate Spade is a high end designer that is all the rage right now. I knew I just had to have this diaper bag.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I received this as a gift from a friend and I love it because it holds so much and looks stylish at the same time! This was so sweet of her
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
From reading reviews, this sounds like a great diaper bag. Is it expensive or reasonable?
stephanie S.
I've been very skeptical about buying a high end diaper bag. Can this bag be used as a regular person bag after its intended purpose?
Kenya J.
Does this come with a changing pad?
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Where can I buy this diaper bag ?
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
Where can I buy this !?!?!