BY KATE SPADE

This set of four sprays features favorite scents from kate spade's collection. Live Colorfully is for the woman who lights up every room she enters. Gardenia is at the heart of this uplifting fragrance, but it's the unexpected mix of classic vanilla and musk, along with exotic touches of coconut water and tiare flower, that lend Live Colorfully its complexity and lasting depth. In Walk On Air, sweet and tender layers of lily of the valley the flower of happiness and joy magnolia, and crinum lily caress the skin like a breath of fresh air. The fragrance exudes delight; it's an invitation to seize the day and envelop yourself in the promise of something wonderful. Live Colorfully Sunshine is a lighter weight, extra-refreshing edition of Live Colorfully. Layers of mandarin, water lily, musk, and Tahitian vanilla dance upon the skin like light on a crystal. In Walk On Air Sunshine, citrus notes join the magnolia and crinum lily of the original for a fruitier, lighter interpretation. This set contains:- 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray in Live Colorfully, Walk On Air, Live Colorfully Sunshine, Walk On Air Sunshine- Refillable Purse Spray Case see more...

Mel B.
I loooove these scents! The only thing I don't love is how long they last once you put them on, I would say only a couple hours at most. You definitely can't smell it if you look for it in the evening and you put it on in the morning. Overall I'm happy with the product!
Ella S.
Plymouth, MA
I love this product! Its so helpful because you can always carry your signiture scent in your purse! They work so well and hold plenty of product, I just love these. I also love Kate Spade and i purchased these offline. Would recommend to anyone who loves to smell good.
Terracita B.
Olive branch
I love this only because I love yo smell good ..I got it from the mall in the city.the bottles are packaged very nicely..it fits in your purse and it is very pretty
Dulcie M.
I love these the packing is cute and the smell is great. I would recommend to others because I never leave my house without one. They’re easy to just carry around because they’re small. They don’t leak either. The fragrances are unique and I love all of them.
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
So handy and loved the smell! It was super covinent for long days when I had class and didn't have much time to stop and freshen up. The packaging was great, the bright colors made I think appealing to the eye. I would defiantly reccomend this to others!
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I like the portability, the clever packaging, attractive, pretty package. Scents are beyond great. Expensive but worth it. Refillable, which is less garbage. a win for the environment. I will continue to buy. I do recommend these if you love perfume.
Daniela F.
St Petersburg, FL
Great, easy to carry anywhere you want to take it. Cute and quaint bottles. Great smells, I was a first time buyer and would again. I used to carry Victoria secrets with me but I would prefer to just leave these in my purse
Melissa p.
Rosemont, IL
I am in love with these scents! They smell vey fresh and are light on me! I also love the fact that I can easily add this to my purse and not have it weighed down!
Melissa P.
Sacramento, CA
I do like the idea of travel sizes of theses but I will say I feel they are way to over priced for the size you get , you can get scent bird for 20$ a month and get just as much for way cheeper
Yaneth O.
These perfumes smell so good and they come in handy. You can put them in your purse, in your gym bag,  a small purse, anywhere they can fit. They are worth the money and last all day.