kate spade new york Read My Lips Large Concealed Spiral Agenda uploaded by Andrea M.

BY KATE SPADE

Emily G.
Middleton
I liked this as my planner last year. It’s quite large with a hard cover. I like the illustrations and little sayings inside. It’s very cute. I wouldn’t rebuy as I purchased a more permanent agenda. In general, however, I recommend Kate Spade planners.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
So cute for the girl going to fashion or beauty school or really any school who is into fashion or beauty. This is the cutest agenda I have seen. I appreciate brands that take time in designing cute stationary and supplies.
Katelyn W.
Bought this in red as a graduation gift for one of my close friends. It's so cute and great quality! The best thing about this is it has binder rings so you can exchange papers for when the new year arrives! Totally worth the money! Highly recommend!
Allyssa D.
I use this all the time and everywhere! Perfect for keeping on track in college/school or even at work/general everyday use. I get so many compliments on the cute design of this agenda and it's super convenient/ well organized as well!
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
I loveeeeeee itttttt. It's perfect !!!!! Es perfecta y la quiero.Tiene de todoooo y bien distribuida. Sticker hermosas doradas. I want it.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
I love this agenda book. It's so cute. Good people in high school and even college. 💋💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄
Hannah H.
New Johsonvle, TN
Love Kate spade planners to keep all of my plans and daily schedules organized!!!!!!!!
Haley G.
EASTON, MD
I just received this as a Christmas gift and I'm so in love! I am curious if I can add pages or buy an insert pack for goals and that sort of thing?