kate spade new york Quick and Curious 17-Month Medium Agenda uploaded by Raveena S.kate spade new york Quick and Curious 17-Month Medium Agenda uploaded by Raveena S.

BY KATE SPADE

Fashioned by Kate Spade New York for the modern woman on-the-go, this 17-month agenda is a to-do listers dream come true. Complete with monthly and weekly spreads, a contacts section, note pages and laminated dividers, keeping tabs on your life has never looked so good. August 2015 to December 2016. 7.75 x 5.5. see more...

Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a simple no frills agenda. It is sturdy and holds up well when I just throw it in my purse. I love that the outside is colorful and loud, but the inside is simple. Each month is has a two page layout of the month and then the following pages give more space for each individual day.
Raveena S.
Hamilton, ON
I have this in an almost Tiffany blue and it is beautiful! It gives you a lot of writing space inside which I love, but it is a little bulky for a purse. It is fairly expensive for an agenda - $40 CAD, but I think it's well worth it for everything that's in there and how the layout is. I would repurchase for sure :) kate spade new york Quick and Curious 17-Month Medium Agenda
Yen H.
Winnipeg, MB
These planners are amazing. The quality of the paper is high. It's nicely design which leaves lots of space to write on. Definitely luxury style design.
Lamyaa S.
Tangier
I WANT THIS SO BAD PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THIS! I CANT WAIT TO GET IT!