kate spade new york Live Colorfully Sunshine 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Megan H.kate spade new york Live Colorfully Sunshine 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Taylor B.

BY KATE SPADE

Fragrance Family: FloralsScent Type: Classic FloralKey Notes: Bergamot, Peony, Blond WoodsAbout: Live Colorfully Sunshine is a lighter weight, extra-refreshing edition of Live Colorfully by kate spade new york, which will surprise and delight with its charming sophistication. Layers of mandarin, water lily, musk, and Tahitian vanilla dance upon the skin like light on a crystal. It is a sophisticated (and slightly mischievous) reminder to constantly step into the world of color around you. see more...

Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
I recently bought this on a whim from Ulta. I was looking for a new "summer scent" and I went with this. It smells beautiful, its fresh and floral and fruity all at once. I will say it's a little pricey at $95.00, but it is a HUGE bottle. The packaging is simple but bright and very "summery", I did receive a free Kate spade makeup bag set with purchase that I absolutely love. When I run out again I will repurchase this!
Emily B.
Portland, OR
I recently purchased this amazingly fun summer scent! I was in their store buying a new tote when I just sprayed this on for fun. I completely fell in love. It is feminine while being fun and flirty! It is a perfect summer scent for any day time event!
Gianna C.
Miami
Gave this perfume to my mom for her birthday. She loves it. It lasts very long and smells amazing. She wears it all the time. The bottle is very cute and the packaging as well. I would recommend it to others.
S B.
Houston
My sister gave a sample of this and i love it. I decided to get for myself and have been using it. Its bery feminine and i dont know why it makes me happy everytime is used it. My favorite ever. So love it.
Anaisa C.
Riquisimo aroma, sutil y delicado para el diario de la vida de una mujer. Perfume seductor dura mucho en la piel y tiene consistencia un poco oleosa lo que hace mayor su duración
Taylor B.
Genoa City, WI
Ahhhh seriously my favorite scent ever! Smells so fresh and pretty. I love how pretty the packaging is also! Kate Spade
Malloree H.
Alvord, TX
Absolutely love the smell of this product! One of my go-to's! Super cute packaging, and affordable as well.
Alex H.
I liked this product overall, but the scent was very sweet and that can get old after a while. I enjoyed it though, and it was very reasonably priced.
Megan B.
How does this scent differ from the standard Live Colorfully scent?

Sephora