BY KATE SPADE #42 in Perfume for Her

Live Colorfully is for the woman who lights up every room she enters. The subtle notes of the fragrance—layered with a complex spectrum of bright florals, citrus, and musk—remind her to step into the world of color around her. The notes shift playfully throughout the day to delight and surprise. The key note of gardenia is at the heart of this uplifting fragrance, but it’s the unexpected mix of classic vanilla and musk, along with exotic touches of coconut water and tiarè flower, that lend Live Colorfully its complexity and lasting depth.

Bottled in a rainbow-hued prism and capped with a shiny lucite stopper in the shape of a bow, the sparkling, modern floral fragrance embodies Kate Spade New York’s penchant for bringing a hint of whimsy to the everyday.

Notes:
Mandarin, Pink Water Lily, Star Anise, Golden Gardenia, Tiaré Flower, Coconut Water, Sheer Amber, Musk, Tahitian Vanilla.
Style:
Sparkling. Modern. Whimsical.

• I loved my magazine sample of this perfume. I do have a f...1 Answers
  • I love Kate Spade New York but have yet to smell their pe...2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? I can find any stores that sell h...5 Answers
Lori L.
I was surprised that I liked this as much as I did after I got it and tried it. I received a 30 day supply bottle from Scentbird because I really wanted to try it out without the big price tag of a 1oz bottle. When you first spray it I smell a bouquet of flowers like magnolia, jasmine, gardenia, maybe? The more exotic water smelling flowers. There's also a hint of sweet like apple or something but that could just be the flowers that I smell. It settles down to a warm vanilla with the lingering scent of a flower garden in the summer heat. It's not my usual kind of scent but I do like Live Colorfully, but not enough to purchase a full sized bottle. When I run out I might just get a new supply from Scentbird since their bottles last me quite a long time. kate spade new york Live Colorfully Eau de Parfum
Amber A.
 This is amazing!!! I don't believe that any product other than this one could clear my acne so fast. It was so fast that I would completely recommend this product tho anyone with bad acne. Also, it helps a lot with rough and dry looking and feeling skin.
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
Iris🌺 C.
Roselle
This floral scent is perfect for summer/spring! Although the scent is long-lasting it is not too overpowering! Every time I wear this perfume people always ask me what scent I'm wearing because it smells so good! If you are looking for a new perfume to try I recommend giving this one a shot you won't regret it!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and thought it was ok. It's pretty long lasting considered I spritz this on at 8am and can still get a whiff of it on my wrist at 8pm! It has notes of water lilies, citrus, and musk. Not my usual preferred blend and I guess it's pretty subtle since no one noticed :p
Allison M.
I usually wear very floral perfumes, but was interested in finding something a little more understated and sophisticated smelling. I went to Ulta and smelled pretty much everything there, and this one as well as the Walk On Air perfumes stood out to me. I chose Live Colorfully because it seemed to mesh a little better with my body chemistry, but I honestly think you can't go wrong with either one. Live Colorfully smells wonderful and lasts a long time on the skin, all without smelling overpowering. It's a new perfume for me, but I see myself using and repurchasing this for a long time.
Shelby A.
Westerville
I do like this scent. I’m not sure if I love it enough to buy a full size for myself but it is a very nice summer scent. It has tones of copper tone sunscreen in it which makes it seems so Beach and summery. It’s light and airy but still a little goes a long way. It’s uplifting and the bottle resembles the scent nicely. I would recommend.
Kaya K.
I love this perfume, definitely one of my favorite scents for this summer. Very floral. I bought this product at Macys in a local shopping mall!! As you can see in my photo the product is nearly gone because I love this scent so much!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I’m very picky about the perfume I purchase, not only for a lovely scent but there are several that cause me to have horrible headaches. No fun...even if you do smell great! I’m happy to inform you that Kate Spade Live Colorfully has all of the right ingredients for the perfect Eau De Parfum! No headaches and a beautiful scent that lasts. kate spade new york Live Colorfully Eau de Parfum
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Love this perfume! It's a nice mix of sweet and floral hues in my opinion. I get compliments everytime I wear it. Long wearing as well. It has become mine and my moms favorite perfume to wear. I had to get her a bottle for mothers day :)
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is hands down my FAVORITE perfume. I love the smell, and even though it definitely has floral overtones, it is perfect for all year. It lasts a really long time, so it is definitely worth the spend, just as all good perfumes are. I bought mine as a set with the large size and a smaller one, which was a great deal because I have gotten so much use out of both! I have definitely made this my signature scent!
Madison B.
Where can you buy this? I can find any stores that sell her fragrance without shopping online
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I work at Kate Spade and can't decide which fragrance I like best. Which one do you guys prefer?
Anna K.
Livonia, MI
I love Kate Spade New York but have yet to smell their perfume. Is it a scent that could work for a 19 year old? Or is it more for a more adult woman?
Olivia C.
Lexington Pk, MD
What is the lasting power like? I really want to invest but I want it to stay all day!
Alicia W.
Hendrix , OK
I loved my magazine sample of this perfume. I do have a few questions about it. How long does the scent last? How long does the bottle last? Is it worth the money? Is there anywhere I can get a coupon or discount for this perfume? Thanks

back