BY KATE SPADE

Live Colorfully is for the woman who lights up every room she enters. The subtle notes of the fragrance—layered with a complex spectrum of bright florals, citrus, and musk—remind her to step into the world of color around her. The notes shift playfully throughout the day to delight and surprise. The key note of gardenia is at the heart of this uplifting fragrance, but it’s the unexpected mix of classic vanilla and musk, along with exotic touches of coconut water and tiarè flower, that lend Live Colorfully its complexity and lasting depth.

Bottled in a rainbow-hued prism and capped with a shiny lucite stopper in the shape of a bow, the sparkling, modern floral fragrance embodies Kate Spade New York’s penchant for bringing a hint of whimsy to the everyday.

Notes:
Mandarin, Pink Water Lily, Star Anise, Golden Gardenia, Tiaré Flower, Coconut Water, Sheer Amber, Musk, Tahitian Vanilla.
Style:
Sparkling. Modern. Whimsical.

• I loved my magazine sample of this perfume. I do have a f...1 Answers
  • I love Kate Spade New York but have yet to smell their pe...2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? I can find any stores that sell h...5 Answers
Lori L.
I was surprised that I liked this as much as I did after I got it and tried it. I received a 30 day supply bottle from Scentbird because I really wanted to try it out without the big price tag of a 1oz bottle. When you first spray it I smell a bouquet of flowers like magnolia, jasmine, gardenia, maybe? The more exotic water smelling flowers. There's also a hint of sweet like apple or something but that could just be the flowers that I smell. It settles down to a warm vanilla with the lingering scent of a flower garden in the summer heat. It's not my usual kind of scent but I do like Live Colorfully, but not enough to purchase a full sized bottle. When I run out I might just get a new supply from Scentbird since their bottles last me quite a long time. kate spade new york Live Colorfully Eau de Parfum
Amber A.
 This is amazing!!! I don't believe that any product other than this one could clear my acne so fast. It was so fast that I would completely recommend this product tho anyone with bad acne. Also, it helps a lot with rough and dry looking and feeling skin.
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
Nina L.
Denver
This is one of my newest favorite scents. Very floral and intense so you really only need a spritz or two. Long lasting throughout the day. I love floral perfumes but I find some are overpowering. Although this is a more intense floral I don’t think it’s too much!
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
I do like this scent. I’m not sure if I love it enough to buy a full size for myself but it is a very nice summer scent. It has tones of copper tone sunscreen in it which makes it seems so Beach and summery. It’s light and airy but still a little goes a long way. It’s uplifting and the bottle resembles the scent nicely. I would recommend.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I’m very picky about the perfume I purchase, not only for a lovely scent but there are several that cause me to have horrible headaches. No fun...even if you do smell great! I’m happy to inform you that Kate Spade Live Colorfully has all of the right ingredients for the perfect Eau De Parfum! No headaches and a beautiful scent that lasts. kate spade new york Live Colorfully Eau de Parfum
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Love this perfume! It's a nice mix of sweet and floral hues in my opinion. I get compliments everytime I wear it. Long wearing as well. It has become mine and my moms favorite perfume to wear. I had to get her a bottle for mothers day :)
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is hands down my FAVORITE perfume. I love the smell, and even though it definitely has floral overtones, it is perfect for all year. It lasts a really long time, so it is definitely worth the spend, just as all good perfumes are. I bought mine as a set with the large size and a smaller one, which was a great deal because I have gotten so much use out of both! I have definitely made this my signature scent!
Jordan C.
Swampscott, MA
This is my absolute favorite perfume! This is the only perfume I buy- it’s the best. I get it at Macy’s- it’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth it it lasts me so long! I also love the bottle it’s super cute.
Heidi R.
I LOVE THIS PERFUME SO SO SO MUCH! I picked it up on a whim when I was purchasing a Kate Spade purse and I'M SO HAPPY I DID! It has such a nice refreshing floral/fruity scent and it lasts on my body all day. I have repurchased this 2x so far and already have back ups :) People always compliment me when I wear this scent so I would definitely recommend it!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wonderfully refreshing. I love fragrances with vanilla scents.  A warm and refreshing scent. I bought mine at Ulta beauty. Great for the summer and spring season! Great quality  for the price and I love the bottle, so colorful! I highly recommend!
Madison B.
Where can you buy this? I can find any stores that sell her fragrance without shopping online
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I work at Kate Spade and can't decide which fragrance I like best. Which one do you guys prefer?
Anna K.
Livonia, MI
I love Kate Spade New York but have yet to smell their perfume. Is it a scent that could work for a 19 year old? Or is it more for a more adult woman?
Megan B.
Would you describe this as a floral scent? Or is it more fruity?
Alicia W.
Hendrix , OK
I loved my magazine sample of this perfume. I do have a few questions about it. How long does the scent last? How long does the bottle last? Is it worth the money? Is there anywhere I can get a coupon or discount for this perfume? Thanks