Kate Spade

kate spade new york Large...
734 Reviews
5 / 5
Favorite bag of all times. The quality is there for the price. Holds more than you can think to put in it. Comfort is amazing on your arms. Highly recommend
5 / 5
Such a durable purse. It’s comfortable to carry. A lot of storage available. I love the craftsmanship! And it’s so versatile for any event or gather. I love the style
5 / 5
Super big for everything you need + extra room for what you might *not* need but want with you anyway. Material super reliable and lasting. Beautiful colors and simplistic but stylish.
5 / 5
I love this bag! I carry it every day and it’s fits everything I need plus more. I use it primarily for work and have had it for several years. It has held up nicely and still looks new. It goes with everything and always pulls together an outfit nicely.
5 / 5
I absolutely love my Kate Spade bag! I have had it for several years now, and the durability on this thing is awesome! I have used it when traveling, and carrying my every day essentials in it. The storage capacity is huge, I have everything but the kitchen sink in it. It’s very comfortable, and very versatile because again you can use it for other things then I’m not feeling it today just purse.
5 / 5
I love this purse! It is so simple yet stylish. The material is high quality and it is durable, I haven’t noticed any scratches at all. The straps are the perfect length and comfortable. It holds so many items, I’m very impressed with the storage capacity.
5 / 5
The Kate Spade New York large leather tote bag in black is a true statement piece. Crafted from premium leather, the bag exudes sophistication and durability. Its spacious interior is perfect for carrying all your essentials, whether for work or a weekend getaway. The sleek black leather is complemented by subtle gold hardware, adding a touch of luxury. The Kate Spade logo is prominently displayed, emphasizing the brand's iconic style. The bag's elegant design is not only visually appealing but also practical, with sturdy handles and a secure zip closure. Ideal for any occasion, this tote effortlessly combines fashion and function. If you're looking for a versatile and stylish addition to your collection, this Kate Spade tote is a fantastic choice. Highly recommended!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The backpack I purchased exceeded my expectations. Its sturdy construction makes it perfect for daily use. The multiple compartments keep my belongings organized, and the padded laptop sleeve ensures my tech stays safe. The adjustable straps make it comfortable to wear for long periods, and the water-resistant material gives me peace of mind in unpredictable weather. The sleek design also earns compliments wherever I go. Overall, this bag combines functionality with style, making it an essential accessory for anyone on the move.
5 / 5
My favorite tote bag ever! Perfect for packing into work, as a nurse, to hold my essentials. Very durable material and receive lots of compliments on it.
5 / 5
Very simple, but very stylish! Very large and has great pocket space! The material is very thick and durable. You can use for every event, very comfortable.