BY KATE SPADE

Kate Spade Oxford Place Platter Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Serveware (new) see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Shawn A.
Shawn A.
Kate spade home decor is gorgeous! This platter is glamorous and traditional. I suggest buying it at bed bath beyond because you can use a coupon. It isn't cheap compared to other brands but it's worth it. It's not the most expensive in the store. You can breathe easy. Lol!!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
My friend had these for her wedding reception. They made the party look so beautiful and elegant. Made well and just so gorgeous. I loved them and she still uses them and they have not chipped at all.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Madison , NC
This is beautiful! It makes me feel like I'm eating like a queen! I absolutely adore this as with every Kate product !
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Love this line. I had purchased it at the kate spade store. It makes a elegant piece in your dining table
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
Love this! I may be a little bias because I'm a sucker for anything Kate Spade! I love the gold rim.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
This is gorgeous! Simple and elegant! It would be a great gift for a new house or newly weds!
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
This is an extremely classy piece. Old fashion expensive feel. Yet still very chic
Shelsea R.
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
Very elegant. Such a beautiful design. It doesn't hurt that it's Kate spade.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Decorator Expert
I don't have this particular item but I can't say enough great things about Kate spade products. a little spend but , worth it !
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Anything Kate Spade is high quality and in style. I love shopping their products. I have registered for many of them for my upcoming wedding.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How expensive?
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
How much is this and does it belong in a set?
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
How big is this place platter?