BY KATE SPADE

kate spade new york Charlotte Street East Soup/Cereal Bowl Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware see more...

Taylor A.
San Diego
I have these and use them almost every day. They are super cute and quite the conversation piece for your table. They are dishwasher and microwave safe - always a plus in my book. They are pretty sturdy and don't break easily
Mary S.
Super cute bowls, they're great because they're tall/deep & can hold a good amount, however, because they are thin, hot things (soups) are quite hot to the touch as cold things (ice cream) are very cold to the touch.
Jessica P.
Chicago , IL
These bowls are a great size for soup/cereal. They're definitely a workhorse at my dinner table! They were a bit pricey but the quality meets my expectations especially given the brand name and price tag. I will continue to splurge on Kate Spade for home goods because it fits my style.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
I got these because they matched my dining room colors. I love these and use them for just about anything. Ice cream, cereal, soups etc! They also look cute in my hutch when not in use! Very versatile and trendy!
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
World reknown brand... Lovely just beautiful pieces. I have a set that was given to me during an engagement... Love it.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
You can use these for your basic cereal to chips to whatever you like. And they are so savy which i love