kate spade new york Kate Spade 2016 17-Month Medium Agenda- Gold Dots (153150) uploaded by Argelia R.

BY KATE SPADE

Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
My favorite agenda for college. I have been using this agenda non stop. I love that it's very easy to use and has a page for a full month layout and then pages with the days on them to go into more detail. It has the perfect amount of writing space and has cute sayings for each month. I absolutely love my agenda and always get compliments on it. I highly recommend if you need a cute and effective agenda.
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
A very nice quality, well laid out planner. Easy to use and very cute. At the time that I bought this planner I loved the smaller size so that I could throw it in my purse and bring it where ever. Overall I would recommend this planner!
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
I love this agenda. It's my favorite, and I've tried out many different agendas. It has everything you could want for planning out appointments, classes, work, etc. It is a classic design and appropriate for people of all ages.
Erinn V.
So cute and easy to use. I love having this with me all the time! A lot of spiral bound agendas fall apart on me but this one held up really well as expected with the price. Definitely recommend!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
It took a while to get used to get used to the way this planner is laid out. I think I would have preferred the large planner, but I really needed something that would fit in my purse. On plus notes: I like that it has bot a traditional calendar view and a schedule view for each month. I also like that it has all of the holidays listed up front as well as marked on the calendars. I hate when planners leave that out. It is also very pretty. On the minus side: It would have been nice if it had two pockets, there is only one in the front. There are only a handful of pages for notes. There is no contact section. I like to have a basic list of contacts in my planner in case my phone dies.
Caroline M.
Clayton, NC
Great organizing agenda! Has plenty of spit each day to write along with month by month calendars. Cute fun note pages and remember pages at the beginning. Great thickness and quality! Would recommend anyone to want to stay stylish and organized!
Madison E.
south point, OH
I live all of Kate Spades stationary products especially in the gold dots!!!! Everything looks amazing together ans the planners are well formatted!!!
Sydney A.
Willisburg, KY
This planner has room for everything and it's gorgeous and sturdy. It was somewhat pricey if you're not used to buying planners.
Natalie M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Use it everyday. I love the layout, it has enough space to make pretty weekly layouts, it travels everywhere with me!
Allison F.
Kate Spade has an awesome line of agendas. Very cue and very useful!! So worth the price.