kate spade new york - Hybrid Hard Shell Case for Samsung Galaxy S 5 Cell Phones - Navy uploaded by Selena A.

BY KATE SPADE

Rochelle B.
Fayetteville, NC
It is an adorable case, I have the black and gold. I guess I did a fair job of protecting the phone, but it scratch so quickly it lost its charm rather fast with the lack of durability. I wasn't abusive I was very careful with the case and yet it looks and ruined within about a month.
Hannah K.
Kearney, NE
Kate Spade phone cases are one of the best I have ever had! They do get a little scratched up, but they look so cute! They aren't going to completely keep your phone from breaking, but they do a good job for he price! I love mine that I have right now!
Brooke R.
St.Louis
That s phone case I have had for a week now and it had broken when I took it off to put a new case on. It was a very sleek design and fancy pattern but hard and tough and cracked easily
Aysia B.
Los Angeles, CA
This was a purchase made for my mom and she absolutely loves the case! It's very protective and cute which is a great thing to have when it comes to cases.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have the polka dot version of this. The designer name scratched off pretty quickly, but then I'm pretty hard on my phones. I have the case for the Galaxy s5, and have had no issues. My screen protector gave out before this case did. I looking other other styles!
Alesha F.
I have the black and gold case. I love the look of it and it did a decent job of protectinh my phone but eventually the corner broke off and almost immediately after purchasing it from the Verizon store the "Kate Spade" lettering started peeling off the back. Now it says k te spad new yor
Selena A.
I absolutely love the design and the brand. Kate Spade is a favorite of mine! I loved how the case looked and felt although it didn't really protect it, because it's just a cheap hardshell case. It is affordable and fashionable though. (:
Stevie P.
Paris, ON
 I had wanted a Kate Spade case for a very long time. I hunted down the one that I wanted and was very excited to use it. However, I would not purchase it again because the price point was very high and the quality of the case was not. It became scratched very quickly and easily and detracted from the cute design on the Case.
Vanessa H.
Fredericton, NB
Not quite the same color but I love my case. Kind of disappointed that it has peeled a bit in the back bug I guess it is normal wear and tear.