BY INCIPIO TECHNOLOGIES

Keep your Apple iPad mini 4 safe with this kate spade new york KSIPD-014-RGG folio case, which features Saffiano leather construction for elegant, durable protection. Hands-free viewing modes let you watch your favorite movies in comfort. see more...

Sarah L.
Trenton
Absolutely love my Kate spade case. I've had 2 other brands and this one has lasted the longest. I've had it for a year and half and dropped it many times. It hasn't broken or worn at all. And protected my iPad well. And of course it's super cute !!
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I love this case. I use an iPad for work all the time and while this is pricey for an iPad case I use it every day. I like that its girly and fun but not over the top so I don't feel embarrassed to pull it out at a meeting. It also its technically a nice case. I don't feel like its flimsy.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
This is a beautiful case. My o my problem is that it does not protect the iPad mini. I have had better protection with other cases and I was disappointed.
Adriana B.
Buena Park, CA
I love this case except it got dirty really fast and I never really took it out with me anywhere.