Kate Spade

kate spade new york Cedar...
870 Reviews
5 / 5
Kate Spade introduced the Manhattan small gingham tweed tote in spring 2024. The "summit green" was the perfect kelly green for March. The bag was like a Tardis - it was much smaller on the outside. I had plenty of room to carry everything I needed. And the construction was sturdy so the bag always remained upright when I sat it down. It had multiple pockets / zippers for secure storage. The bag also included a cross-body snap.
5 / 5
This bad is a great size for carrying everything I need! It’s such nice quality that draws the eye. Feels luxurious but can go anywhere comfortably!
5 / 5
Love this purse, …very nice for spring fashions. Sturdy material, many compartments for organization. Thumbs up👍 i love this brand quality ..
5 / 5
Long lasting, cute, can hold many items, is so easy to use and I can wear it with many outfits. The straps are so comfortable on my shoulders and I can use it by the carry handle too.
5 / 5
I have the red of this handbag and it is definitely a statement with the vibrant colour. Red one has polka dot inner lining, which looks fun and stylish.
5 / 5
Omg the color and texture is fantastic. The quality of this purse is unbelievable. Details are perfect. Super easy the clean material. Lots of room for even the mom on the go.
5 / 5
I’ve had this bag for about 4 years now and never felt the need to replace it or use another because it’s the best! It stores so much, looks great with any outfit, and is easy to use as a crossbody or on your arm.
5 / 5
I have it for a long time and it still have great color. I use it for both morning and evening. I add many items and still looks good and v comfortable
5 / 5
Borsa di alta qualità, molto capiente e facile da abbinare con qualsiasi outfit. Design sempre attuale, ma con un colore stupendo!! È quell’accessorio che fa la differenza!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
In my experience, they are sturdy and good quality. I had a cream shoulder bag that was my go-to for several years highly recommend love this bag 🎒 🛄 🧳 👌