Kate Spade New York Ballpoint Pens-RED-One Size uploaded by Deborah H.

BY KATE SPADE

we find we're always making excuses to handwrite cards (and to-do lists and love notes) now that we've got our very own set of pretty pens. dipped in a duo of bold hues, and topped with one of our signature "she" statements, they add personality to our pencil cup. see more...

Ashlyn H.
Rogers, AR
Super cute pens! I use them absolutely everyday for anything! Wish it came with more in the package but that's Kate spade! Will be ordering more stuff from them very soon!!!
Deborah H.
Maidenhead, Berkshire
Love this pen it was a present for my birthday. Gorgeous packaging feels lovely to write with nice weight as well not to light. The pop of colours makes it stylish great gift. I keep it in my handbag in its box as would hate to lose it as I have so many others!! Kate Spade spot on for a little bit of luxury at affordable prices
Tamar L.
I love this pen. My boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday and I absolutely love writing with it. It is sleek, cute and the colours are nice. It uses black ink which I like and it is a ballpoint pen.