BY KATE SPADE

kate spade new york all in good taste 2.5-Qt. Tea Kettle Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Kitchen Gadgets (new) see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
I'm giving this tea kettle a two because it's adorable. Other than that, it's one of the most impractical wedding shower gifts I got. The way the steam lets out of the top causes the handle to get hot so it needs to be held with an oven mitt. Additionally, the opener where the water is to come out doesn't open on its own, so while the tea kettle is hot, you have to find a way to open the flap to pour the water. It's so cute but I'm dissapointed in the product oversights. I have intentions in returning it .
Viktoriya C.
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
Okay not only is this kettle SUPER cute but it's also very well made and sturdy. I love the cute little "whistle while you work" engraving on the cap. It heats up in a reasonable amount of time and the water doesn't have any extra or weird tastes to it. Will buy more of household items for sure!
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Huntington Beach, CA
Super cute sitting on top of our store. Brightens the kitchen up and I love the handle. You can get anu other kettle, but this one just brings it up a notch since it is esthetically pleasing. kate spade new york all in good taste 2.5-Qt. Tea Kettle
Madeleine C.
Madeleine C.
1925 S Coronado Rd, Apt 2114 Gilbert, AZ
I love everything Kate spade and this was just icing on the cake. Not sure how you rate a tea pot? My water was HOT! Cute whistle ;) it is a great color and comes in polka dots too! I'm so happy with the pop of color in my kitchen
Bee S.
Bee S.
Round Rock
Love this! It looks amazing in my kitchen and is made of high end material. Definitely added the right amount of color pop to the kitchen. I usually use it to boil hot water for my chi tea and so far it's been perfection.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Lexington
I love my Kate spade tea kettle. It's so cute and heats up very well on my stove. It's a useful product while still adding some cute decoration to my kitchen. I didn't think the price was too bad for it either!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Bowling Green
We received the polka for version of this kettle as a wedding gift and love, Love, LOVE it! It has a nice weight to it as well as an adorable design. It's also big enough to supply several mugs with warm water at once. Great for entertaining!
Madicyn Q.
Madicyn Q.
I love this tea kettle! We registered for it for our wedding and it is one of my favorite gifts. It works wonderfully and is very easy to clean! The color is beautiful and the pot itself is feels durable.
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
I got this as a wedding present. I love it!! Very high quality product, beautiful color! It is effective. Makes for a very decorative piece in the kitchen. It is a little expensive. I would recommend it.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Wendover, KY
This tea kettle is absolutely adorable and staple in my kitchen. Great quality and works as good as it looks. Very pleased with effectiveness. It's kind of expensive but a more affordable item from Kate. I would recommend to others.
Tori D.
Tori D.
Jacksonville , FL
Is this actually a good tea kettle or is it just pretty?