kate spade new york: all in good taste

BY ABRAMS, HARRY N., INC.

in this charming guide to entertaining, kate spade new york throws rigid rules out the door and shares unpretentious ideas for the modern-day hostess that are easy, festive, authentic, and always with an air of deliberate polish. filled with how-tos, personal essays, anecdotes, recipes, and a liberal dash of style, all in good taste will transform you into the hostess everyone wants an invitation from. the book covers the essential lost arts-how to shuck an oyster, curate a vibrant guest list, guide a dinner-table discussion-right alongside modern conundrums such as Instagram etiquette at dinner. whether you entertain a little or a lot, or just love being the person everyone wants to sit next to at dinner, all in good taste is the modern classic you'll treasure for years. see more...

Emily G.
Middleton
I received this as a Christmas gift several years ago but would definitely purchase it for myself. It’s a super fun book and very informative. Beautiful styled photos. I love the bright pink cover. I recommend this book!
Carol S.
Torrance
My daughter bought my "all in good taste" book at our local Kate Spade store at the Del Amo fashion mall for a little 'happy surprise'. The signature pink hardback cover with the cute wine stain caught her eye. It contains clever fun ways to entertain guests or even just for yourself! I especially love the illustrations that highlight each of the party hip tips giving them an easy breezy non-Emily Post protocol.

I place it among my other favorite coffee table books so when I have company over, it's the first book they'll pickup to read and enjoy.
Jennifer D.
This is a great coffee table book filled with loads of ideas for parties, decorating and entertaining. It has relevant quotes, tidbits, playlist inspiration and even a couple of recipes. Whether you are a seasoned entertainer or wanting to get started, the book will be a treasure trove of ideas. Plus, it is really pretty and very nice quality. I love the built in ribbon bookmark.
Rachael H.
Port Orchard, WA
This book is great for the lady who loves parties and beautiful things! a must have coffee table accessory or addition to your bookshelf for its exterior perfection and the lovely how-tos, recipes, tips, and style inside. this book makes for a great gift!
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
This book is one of those perfect coffee table books and a really gorgeous gift idea! it is perfect for those who like to host parties. there are recipes, tips on party activities, tips on how to make your party theme more visually appealing. this book has a little bit of everything!
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
The most adorable coffee table book you can have! It's also full of great tips and cute ideas for being a great hostess. The cover is so sleek and grabs everyone's attention. It is so stylish, and I highly recommend it!
Kimberly C.
Ottawa, Ontario
I was gifted this book for my birthday and I absolutely love it! It sits on my coffee table and I love to look through it for hosting and party planning ideas! People are always looking through it when they come over! Its a beautiful book as well and has plenty of useful info and tips.
Lauren K.
Vancouver, BC
I love Kate Spade, so I might be a little biased, but this book is great! Wish you were the hostess with the mostest? I do! Perfect for the girl who loves to party :)
Mariem W.
Manama
One of the best and amazing coffee table books so far, filled of tips recipes anecdotes and especially lifestyle,it s a modern classic
Deven L.
The most amazing and beautifully written book. Perfect pink cover and perfect for any fashion lover!