kate spade new york Acrylic Stapler, Gold uploaded by Chessney R.

BY KATE SPADE

With this stylish Kate Spade stapler on your desktop, you'll always be able to keep things together. Crisp colour, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags and clothing to jewellery, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, their exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This stapler is the most beautiful stapler I have ever seen..I mean..are staplers really supposed to be this beautiful?! I love mine! It gives my desk a classy and chic look to it. It has lasted me for years and truly gets all my stapling needs done! I love kate Spade also so i was pumped when  I found this!
Courtney T.
Burnsville, NC
I think this Acrylic Stapler is super duper cute, and if you have the money lying around then go get it! It will look super nice sitting on your desk. I don't believe it is worth the money, when you can go get a stapler from Walmart for like $5. I really enjoy mine though. It works great, and since I am going to school to become a teacher.. this will look wonderful on my desk. (as long as no one tries to take it, but who could blame them ha)
Mikayla H.
Was very excited to receive this product for Christmas. Its very beautiful but is extremely bad quality. If you're planning on actually using it, don't get it or you will be disappointed. Would only recommend if you want it for the looks.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
So cute! My boyfriend got me this stylish stapler as a gift when I opened my business and I absolutely love it. It's very chic and doesn't make me want to keep my supplies out of sight like everything else on my desk! I'm going to add the other items from the collection to my wish list.
Lauren B.
I have a lot of the Kate Spade desk accessories and love them. The gold is so chic and make my desk look super cute. I'm obsessed with them. They are nice quality as well. They are on the expensive side, but I would still definitely recommend the products.
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This stapler is awesome. It looks cool because it's gold and it works well. It staples very effectively. I hope it doesn't break because I really like it. It is very pricey. I do recommend to others.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Now I don’t personally have this but I would totally buy it because it’s so chic that it can actually be a decorative piece mixed with our supplies. I love the mix of acrylic and gold.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
Love this stapler. however the color seems to be a bit off it is more of a bronze, copper color in person . other than that I love it. I didn't know this when I bought it but on the top it says "keep it together" which I think is super cute! seems to function like any other stapler but doesn't hold as many staplers as a normal one would.
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
I love these accessories for my desk. I just suggest getting them in store and not on the internet. The first ones I got the gold was scratched and when looking for one in the store I noticed a lot of them were scratched as well. It actually took me a while to find the one I got and it was still not “perfect.”
Rayanna H.
Milwaukee, WI
This is cool but the only reason I give one star is because you can get the exact same thing at target for like 8-10 dollars. It's not a must have but if you like to spend money go ahead! I personally could care less about this
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Is it worth the splurge ?
Chandler B.
Does this get jammed at all?
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
Does the acrylic gets yellow with time?