Kate Spade Live Colorfully Holiday 2014 3pc Gift Set , 3.4oz EDP, 3.4oz Body Lotion, & 0.16oz Rollerball & Lip Gloss Duo

BY KATE SPADE

Top note: pink water lily, sparkling mandarin, star anise. Middle note: tiare flower, golden gardenia, coconut water. Base note: sheer amber, radiant musk, Tahitian vanilla. see more...

Ashley Y.
I absolutely love the packaging! Aside from that the smell is almost like a mix of sweet and musk. It was a little too strong for my liking at first but everyone else loved it on me. I must say I've never had a perfume scent like this before, Im going to grow to love it, I cant already tell.
Anjali M.
Rootstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this recently from a friend who had extra from an online purchase and oh my god was this scent so fresh and refreshing. I've been booked up all summer with family events, but as soon as I get a chance, I'm going in to purchase the full product in person!