Kate Spade Live Colorfully Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Renalda r.Kate Spade Live Colorfully Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Alexis D.Kate Spade Live Colorfully Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by member-bdf51819c

BY KATE SPADE

introducing our newest fragrance, live colorfully. the scent's subtle layers of mandarin, water lily, musk and tahitian vanilla dance upon the skin like light on a crystal (prisms served as inspiration for the bottle, too.) topped with a well-placed bow (our favorite finishing touch), it's the perfect way to color your world. see more...

Shelby A.
Westerville
I do like this scent. I’m not sure if I love it enough to buy a full size for myself but it is a very nice summer scent. It has tones of copper tone sunscreen in it which makes it seems so Beach and summery. It’s light and airy but still a little goes a long way. It’s uplifting and the bottle resembles the scent nicely. I would recommend.
Allison C.
Moorpark , CA
I got this at Macy's when they had a buy 1 get 2 free deal so I couldn't pass it up. I love Kate Spade products and perfume so this is the perfect combo for me. The packaging (as with all Kate Spade products) is adorable. I love the gold cap and the bright colors on the bottle that almost interchange. The perfume itself is long lasting (especially when compared to Walk on Air). The scent is hard to describe - it's not floral, it's not citrus, it's not musky. Almost like a perfect balance of all 3.
Corinne R.
I am obsessed with this fragrance. It’s been a favorite of mine for a while now. I have it in the rollerball(easy to apply, affordable, and ice to have in a pinch) as well as the spray bottle. The scent is light, floral, sweet. Always at Ulta and can be found sometimes at tj maxx!
Belle B.
It's one of the best brands. It's a bit expensive but it's worth having something from Kate Spyde. It's one of my favorites. Every time it's over, I'll buy it again.Repeat user. The bottle is simple so you can take it where you want. Perfect gift for a busy mother.
Shelly T.
Stanford, KY
I just bought this and I wish you could smell it through the web. This is one of the best smelling perfumes I have purchased in a long time. It is the perfect scent for summer.
Stephanie ☪.
Pasadena, TX
By far one of my most favorite perfumes, but I don’t like to carry about the whole bottle for obvious reasons so this roller is a must for me so I always have it on hand!
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
My favorite scent currently! It smells so fresh and is a perfect mix of floral and fruity. I have this in a larger size as well and it lasts forever. It will be a sad day when I run out but I will definitely be repurchasing again in the future. I also recommend the perfume lotion which is really moisturizing! It comes in a set on Sephora.com.
kiki b.
I have one in a wider one that’s not rollable but I love this perfume it smell like candy literally I put this on everyday I know me it’s bad for u to wear perfume everyday bc u can get Asthma but u know it’s just if smells so good so good😅😋😍😅
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
I received a sample of this scent in my Ipsy and fell in love. I put it on my Christmas list this year and was so excited when I opened it! The scent lasts all day, maintains its fullness, and isn’t too strong to the point of being overbearing. I would highly recommend this perfume!
Heidi B.
I must be the odd one out when it comes to perfume preferences. Everyone seem to love this perfume and give it rave reviews, but I can't stand it. The first time I smelled it, it's like I was smacked in the nose with the terrible mix of floral notes. If you like floral perfumes and want to smell like a bunch of flowers, you might like this. Me? Not so much.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
What is it what dose it do?
Gabrielly G.
Quantos ml ela tem?
Leslie W.
Brooklyn, NY
I am curious- Is this a floral scent?
wendy j.