Kate Spade Live Colorfully Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Alexis D.Kate Spade Live Colorfully Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by member-bdf51819c

BY KATE SPADE

introducing our newest fragrance, live colorfully. the scent's subtle layers of mandarin, water lily, musk and tahitian vanilla dance upon the skin like light on a crystal (prisms served as inspiration for the bottle, too.) topped with a well-placed bow (our favorite finishing touch), it's the perfect way to color your world. see more...

Allison C.
Grove City, OH
I got this at Macy's when they had a buy 1 get 2 free deal so I couldn't pass it up. I love Kate Spade products and perfume so this is the perfect combo for me. The packaging (as with all Kate Spade products) is adorable. I love the gold cap and the bright colors on the bottle that almost interchange. The perfume itself is long lasting (especially when compared to Walk on Air). The scent is hard to describe - it's not floral, it's not citrus, it's not musky. Almost like a perfect balance of all 3.
kiki b.
I have one in a wider one that’s not rollable but I love this perfume it smell like candy literally I put this on everyday I know me it’s bad for u to wear perfume everyday bc u can get Asthma but u know it’s just if smells so good so good😅😋😍😅
Shelly T.
Stanford
I just bought this and I wish you could smell it through the web. This is one of the best smelling perfumes I have purchased in a long time. It is the perfect scent for summer.
Jennifer M.
Vibrant and fun scent. This rollerball is perfect, I keep mine in my gym bag for a little boost after my workout. The scent is very fragrant so you definitely get your money's worth, and it's a great price.
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
My favorite scent currently! It smells so fresh and is a perfect mix of floral and fruity. I have this in a larger size as well and it lasts forever. It will be a sad day when I run out but I will definitely be repurchasing again in the future. I also recommend the perfume lotion which is really moisturizing! It comes in a set on Sephora.com.
Alexis D.
Mesa , AZ
I received a sample of this scent in my Ipsy and fell in love. I put it on my Christmas list this year and was so excited when I opened it! The scent lasts all day, maintains its fullness, and isn’t too strong to the point of being overbearing. I would highly recommend this perfume!
Heidi B.
I must be the odd one out when it comes to perfume preferences. Everyone seem to love this perfume and give it rave reviews, but I can't stand it. The first time I smelled it, it's like I was smacked in the nose with the terrible mix of floral notes. If you like floral perfumes and want to smell like a bunch of flowers, you might like this. Me? Not so much.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
I just got this for Christmas from my boyfriend and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites. I like this small version because it is perfect for throwing in my purse. I also have the lotion and it is equally as wonderful. The smell is so pretty and floral.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
This scent is very classic. I love the almost tropical scent. This has becomes my every day perfume. It is expensive but no more than any other perfume and be packing is super cute. I’ve bought this as gifts!
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this perfume! It's subtle, but it also smells amazing. I wish I had a spray, rather than a rollerball, but it is a bit pricey. I bought this product at Ulta, and the rollerball was well worth the price.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
What is it what dose it do?
Gabrielly G.
Quantos ml ela tem?
Leslie W.
Brooklyn, NY
I am curious- Is this a floral scent?
wendy j.