Kate Spade Le Pavillion Ipad Origami Case uploaded by Dianelys  N.Kate Spade Le Pavillion Ipad Origami Case uploaded by Christe K.

BY KATE SPADE

now you can carry your ipad and your keyboard too, with this clever case that contains a special spot for both a digitial device and a full-sized Bluetooth keyboard. when ever a brilliant thought strikes, simple unfold, type, type, type and tuck it all away again. see more...

Jeanette M.
San Diego
This iPad cover is super adorable. I bought it for someone as a gift & they absolutely loved it! It's professional looking, but also very cute , and the material is durable & protective
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
My boyfriend just purchased this case for me and I love it! Not only is it super fashionable but it is also very functional. As a blogger, the ability to type on a keyboard is priceless and carrying around my laptop can be quite annoying. Now, I just take my ipad in this case and can easily set up shop anywhere. The keyboard is the same feel as a regular laptop and the keys are very responsive. The case is also very durable and folds perfectly to position your ipad as a mini laptop itself. I highly recommend this case!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Got this for a STEAL at TJ Maxx.. I couldn't not buy it. I am so pleased with how durable it feels. I dropped my iPad and got a minor scratch on just the case.. and it was dropped on tile!! I love the look of the case on there as well, it is so stylish! I would love to find these at TJ Maxx again soon.. they would be great for gifts!
Dani F.
The Kate Spade iPad cases are beautiful and durable, but they are rather expensive. Although it's high fashion and excellent quality, I would only recommend to those with money to spare. There are other high quality cases for a more affordable price out there.
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
I love Kate Spade iPad covers. The quality is great and sturdy. I might not have this exact one pictured but I do own one and I have felt the quality. I've also eyed a few other different ones and the quality is the same. A tad bit pricey but well worth it.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
I love Kate spade phone cases. They are super reliable. They are very good at protecting my phone. Lastly they are soooo pretty. 😍. The one thing I don't like about it is the price point is a bit high in my opinion.
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
This is a great case. This was given to me as a gift. I have an iPad mini, so I can fit that in here as well as other miscellaneous items that I want to carry around. It’s a beautiful print. However, it only matches a few of my handbags, so I don’t always use it daily.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Adorable iPad case! Very durable protective case, doesn't make your iPad bulky and hard to use. You can purchase online through Kate Spades site or some retailers like Best Buy carry her electronic device covers.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
Super cute case! Now, if you're looking for something to block a speeding bullet, you're in the wrong place. But, if you want something cute and functional, Kate Spade is your gal.
Paola L.
I absolutely LOVE this case!!! Kate Spade is my favorite brand and this case is versatile and durable. I completely recommend it.