BY KATE SPADE

kate spade new york Larabee Road Creamer Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

• When you wash should you hand wash? Curious about the gold dots i...2 Answers
  • Is this mainly for decoration or sturdy enough to actually be use...2 Answers
Lisa M.
I love this it goes great with my other Kate spade accessories. Their kitchenware is adorable & also goes great in any kitchen!!
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
I love Kate spades new line with the gold
Polka dots! It consists of classic items with a classic style!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Kate spade has the cutest things. And this happens to be just another one. Good size and super trendy.
Giovanna D.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I absolutely LOVE Kate spade. Her items are chic and stylish. I buy everything I can in Kate spade.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
This is part of a beautiful collection the dots are so trendy and beautiful I want every piece
Coriann D.
Fairfield, CA
Perfect completion for my tea set! Who doesn't want an adorable way to present there creamer
nata g.
Roseville, CA
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! girl yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees it's soo cute and adorable
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
I love Kate spade's kitchen line. Very girlie and simple. Love the golf and white
Valerie W.
I love this design. Playful yet elegant. Perfect addition to my kitchen!!! Kate spade did it again :)
Kristin B.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love this Kate spade cream pourer! Would make breakfast a more special occasion
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
Is this mainly for decoration or sturdy enough to actually be used often?
Andrea H.
When you wash should you hand wash? Curious about the gold dots in the dishwasher