BY KATE SPADE

kate spade new york Larabee Road Creamer Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

• When you wash should you hand wash? Curious about the gold dots i...2 Answers
  • Is this mainly for decoration or sturdy enough to actually be use...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Beatriz F.
A beautiful gift for the coffee/tea lover, good quality, pretty desing, looks like new after every wash, and if you want to use it as a decoration will go lovely on a desk.
Mychele D.
Oxford, MS
I love all of the Kate spade home stuff at first I was a little leery because I know them only for their fabulous purses. I wasn't sure how good the quality would be. I was very impressed though. They're awesome. The gold makes it look so nice.
Sarah M.
I love everything Kate spade. I use a lot of their stuff in my decorating and they are so classy and cute. Keep in mind, they are quite pricey and they aren't really anything special but you pay for that classy look and design!
Karie G.
Columbia , SC
I'm in love with all Kate Spade home decor. This is how I've decorated my room and it's beautiful. If your theme is gold or whimsical, definitely purchase things from this collection.
Caeli D.
Im in love with kate spade! Her items are so beautiful and timeless. This goes with everything and looks so elegant on my table. so glad I decided to make this purchase.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I am slowly building up my Kate Spade collection. I LOVE her items. They are so elegant and gorgeous and something I would pass down if I ever had a little girl.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
So adorable! Love Kate spade! She makes quality items, adorable, and adorable!! This creamer is effective, it's durable and lives up to the Kate Spade name!
Heather D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I absolutely love anything Kate spade!! This design specifically is so adorable and chic. The clean white with the gold polka dots is so gorgeous!
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Kate spade is not only for purses but for home decor too! Everything is so elegant and beautiful. I love Kate spade and all the products
Lisa M.
I love this it goes great with my other Kate spade accessories. Their kitchenware is adorable & also goes great in any kitchen!!
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
Is this mainly for decoration or sturdy enough to actually be used often?
Andrea H.
When you wash should you hand wash? Curious about the gold dots in the dishwasher