Kate Spade kate spade new york Larabee Dot Platinum Iced Beverage Glass uploaded by Melanie W.Kate Spade kate spade new york Larabee Dot Platinum Iced Beverage Glass uploaded by Melanie W.

BY KATE SPADE

kate spade new york Larabee Dot Platinum Iced Beverage Glass Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Stemware & Cocktail (new) see more...

• Where's the cheapest place to buy these cups at ? 1 Answers
  • Quality of the glass? Worth the price?15 Answers
  • Are these really expensive? The brand Kate spade makes me think t...6 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Brenda D.
Tulsa, OK
We ordered these flutes for our wedding reception and toasts! They're lovely, delicate - but not too delicate - glasses that we'll keep forever and pass down to our children. Even my husband loved the design, which I was skeptical of since Kate Space is typically very feminine in design, even for home products. We currently have them displayed in our dining room.
Meghan K.
Newtown, PA
They added the perfect touch to our wedding. I'm so happy every time I bring these glasses our for a special occasion like our anniversary or holiday. The quality of theses glasses makes the prices so worth it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants a beautiful pair of glasses that will last a lifetime.
Julia G.
Perfect wedding gift. My friends love the look and style of it. Nice quality. Pros name brand, con they are on the expensive end. I love them though.  Kate Spade kate spade new york Bellport Goblet
Ellie G.
I just bought a set of these glasses for my cousin because they were on her wedding registry. I didn't realize Kate spade made so many other products besides her handbags and clothing line. These glasses are very young and cute and would look great out on a bar cart or displayed
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
These glasses are perfect! They are super cute and stylish without being too over the top. Every time I use them with company I get compliments. They are pretty expensive but definitely worth the investment if you are wanting a nice set.
Amber W.
Sugar land , TX
Me and my husband recently got these as a wedding gift. We use them when we have company over or I have girls night. I'm pretty happy with them. I believe they were affordable. I also received coasters
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
These glasses make me feel like I'm a queen. I love drinking beverages out of these glasses. They have polka dots on them. They are beautiful when the sun shines through them.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have two sets of these champagne flutes and I love them. They come in a super classy and secure green Kate Spade box with gold lettering perfect for storage and transport. They're delicate and need to be handled with plenty of care, but they're gorgeous and the etched dots really stand out when the glasses are filled. There is also the dip on the bottom of the glass to encourage airration and lots of bubbles. Love them, worthwhile purchase!
Lindsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Bought these as a wedding gift for my best friend and she loved them. Kate spade does a fantastic job with packaging so they basically come wrapped already for you!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert Level 3
I received these as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love them. The are so beautiful and I love drinking with them. Perfect for parties, wether it's something formal or just friends and family. Also great for Holiday dinner guest. Everyone will love these glasses. Great affordable price as well. Highly recommend.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Are these dishwasher safe?
Maria G.
Is it thick or super thin glass?
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
Quality of the glass? Worth the price?
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
Are these really expensive? The brand Kate spade makes me think they are. And if so are they really worth spending more on it?
Kayla M.
Sanford , NC
Where's the cheapest place to buy these cups at ?