Add a Photo

By KATE SPADE
kate spade new york Larabee Dot Platinum Iced Beverage Glass Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Stemware & Cocktail (new)
Photos (2)
Julia I.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ

They are ok glasses. If you think you are going to be getting thin glass that actually clinks, look elsewhere. These are sturdy pieces and are obviously machine-made. I generally love the quality of Kate Spade products, but her beverage glasses are not a good buy. You would get better quality from IKEA for a fraction of the price.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD

I received these as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love them. The are so beautiful and I love drinking with them. Perfect for parties, wether it's something formal or just friends and family. Also great for Holiday dinner guest. Everyone will love these glasses. Great affordable price as well. Highly recommend.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Macomb, MI

I died when I saw these! These champagne flutes are perfect in every way. I love the polka dot design. I also love the size of the flute. They are taller than a lot of other ones I've seen. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a great set of flutes!
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL

These glasses are perfect! They are super cute and stylish without being too over the top. Every time I use them with company I get compliments. They are pretty expensive but definitely worth the investment if you are wanting a nice set.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Towson, MD

Love Kate Spade. Period. I love her glassware as well. These glasses are classic and elegant. I would recommend this product to other. It is a little on the higher price point but it is worth it. I would continue buying.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I adore Kate Spade, and her whole line of housewares is adorable! I particularly love these champagne flutes, which I purchased for my cousin as a wedding gift. They are really elegant and beautiful pieces :)
phoebe T.
phoebe T.
Bartonville, IL

Very simple elegant product. Something that you could use around the house but also at dinner parties and more upscale even's. Also would be good for weddings or rehearsal dinner's. A good collection.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I love Kaye Spade products! They make a perfect addition to any household. They look fancy and are perfect for the holidays. They would make a great gift to yourself or others.
jameson M.
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN

We registered for these and got them when we got married. I liked them because they were light but didn't feel to dainty in my hands. I'm a clumsy champagne sipper!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID

I've never gone wrong with Kate Spade. I've ventured away and bought cheaper brands always to return. These beauties are amazing little flutes for bubbly.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE

Are these dishwasher safe?
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

Is it thick or super thin glass?
Alyssia F.
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO

Quality of the glass? Worth the price?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH

Are these really expensive? The brand Kate spade makes me think they are. And if so are they really worth spending more on it?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Sanford , Nc

Where's the cheapest place to buy these cups at ?

Join Now