Kate Spade kate spade new york Hampton Street Set of 2 Highball Glasses uploaded by Marsella V.

BY KATE SPADE

kate spade new york Hampton Street Set of 2 Highball Glasses Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Glassware see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Melissa G.
Every time I use these everyone is instantly in love with them! I hand wash them, only because I love the design so much I wouldn't want them to get damaged in the dishwasher. They make a great gift especially for a bride to be! You can never go wrong with Kate Spade!
Marsella V.
fort worth, TX
So beautiful, I just love to put these out when I am entertaining. They are high gloss and I would suggest hand washing to keep them as nice as they are. They aren't large but I think they do well for guests.
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
I bought these for a great price and they work great for my guest and dinner parties!
Abby G.
Absolutely love these glasses! Can be used for casual or fancy dining and are timeless!
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
I keep my table set for every season I use these for every Christmas. I love them on my table with my other white and gold accents they add a special touch but they unfortunately break easily I have lost a few