Kate Spade kate spade new york Hampton Street Set of 2 Highball Glasses uploaded by Marsella V.

BY KATE SPADE

kate spade new york Hampton Street Set of 2 Highball Glasses Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Glassware see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Melissa G.
Every time I use these everyone is instantly in love with them! I hand wash them, only because I love the design so much I wouldn't want them to get damaged in the dishwasher. They make a great gift especially for a bride to be! You can never go wrong with Kate Spade!
Marsella V.
fort worth, TX
So beautiful, I just love to put these out when I am entertaining. They are high gloss and I would suggest hand washing to keep them as nice as they are. They aren't large but I think they do well for guests.
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
I keep my table set for every season I use these for every Christmas. I love them on my table with my other white and gold accents they add a special touch but they unfortunately break easily I have lost a few
Abby G.
Absolutely love these glasses! Can be used for casual or fancy dining and are timeless!
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
I bought these for a great price and they work great for my guest and dinner parties!