Kate Spade KANDI/S 0JDQ Sunglasses uploaded by Andrea G.

BY KATE SPADE #18 in Eye Drops & Washes

The Kate Spade Crimson/S 0FP6 Sunglasses offer a contemporary twist on a classic design. With timeless Havana cat eye frames and trendy golden arms and accents, these glasses are sure to stand out in a crowd. Brown gradient lenses match the Havana... see more...

jessica a.
Mesa, AZ
I get so many people saying how cute and how much they love it and where did i get them. So retro fabulous glamor
Lillian e.
Alachua, FL
Great! Summer accessory not too heavy. Love the tint on the glasses not to dark. Love how the look on my face.
Stacy R.
Dallas, TX
Love how nice and luxury Kate spade glasses are made. The quality is incredible. I own a few and I love them!
Lizeth C.
Winter Springs, FL
Te protejen de los rayos uv ideal para cuidar tus ojos con un diseño exclisivo y sofisticado
HK L.
Kate spade sunglasses are always trendy. I love the simple but classy look of their designs
Veronica R.
love my kate spade sunnies! got them for a great price and they're a classic style that won't be off trend next season. they aren't super dark which is nice but some people like a darker frame/lens.
shaymae d.
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make i review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍 thanks for all .
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
What are your favorite sunglasses? I’m loving these Kate Spade KANDI/S 0JDQ Sunglasses!
Fida H.
Kate Spade KANDI/S 0JDQ Sunglasses I am in love with this sunglasses =( I want it so baaad 😭💔