Kate Spade KANDI/S 0JDQ Sunglasses uploaded by Andrea G.

BY KATE SPADE #18 in Eye Drops & Washes

The Kate Spade Crimson/S 0FP6 Sunglasses offer a contemporary twist on a classic design. With timeless Havana cat eye frames and trendy golden arms and accents, these glasses are sure to stand out in a crowd. Brown gradient lenses match the Havana... see more...

Catherine R.
Provo, UT
Super cute and trendy sunglasses! High quality and sturdy! My go to sunglasses because they go with any style of clothing I wear ! Definitely met my expectations and I love them so much! Super satisfied !
Kelly R.
These sunglasses are super cute. I am always happy with everything that I purchase from Kate Spade, and these are no exception. Kate Spade sunglasses are all very high quality and very fashionable. I also think they are a good price for the high quality.
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are so cute! They are light weight and comfortable, I love the tortoise shell detailing on the arms and that the nose rests are made into the frame and they don't pull my hair.
Leslie R.
Gate City, VA
There is nothing bad to say about this product or brand . If you are looking to invest in a high quality, designer pair of glasses look no further than this sleek and elegant design
Carmen H.
Inman
Love these sunglasses! Perfect shape for my face. Dims the sun perfectly and highly fashionable! Also doesn't leave marks on your nose when you take them off!
Sana A.
I have two pairs of these sunglasses and I love this style. They look great on my face and are really stylish. Not too expensive and they last really long.
Brittany W.
These shades are so different and stylish. They are not the ordinary looking sunglasses and give you that vaca vibe. I love them
Chellsie R.
Super cute sunglasses. The price is out of my range normally but with good care these will last a long time and be worth it.
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love these sunglasses. This is my first pair of Kate spades and the shape is amazing. The price wasn't too bad either!
Roxanne H.
Torrance, CA
Super cute, thought it would look better on me. Unfortunately my face doesn't fit well. Expensive but great quality!!
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
What are your favorite sunglasses? I’m loving these Kate Spade KANDI/S 0JDQ Sunglasses!
Fida H.
Kate Spade KANDI/S 0JDQ Sunglasses I am in love with this sunglasses =( I want it so baaad 😭💔