Kate Spade KANDI/S 0JDQ Sunglasses uploaded by Andrea G.

BY KATE SPADE #18 in Eye Drops & Washes

The Kate Spade Crimson/S 0FP6 Sunglasses offer a contemporary twist on a classic design. With timeless Havana cat eye frames and trendy golden arms and accents, these glasses are sure to stand out in a crowd. Brown gradient lenses match the Havana... see more...

Taylor L.
Huntington
Me and sunglasses have a love hate relationship! Normally if I buy a pair of cheap sunglasses I lose them within a week BUT I've recently bought a pair of Kate Spade sunglasses and they are amazing. They are great with shielding the sun and not to mention they are so cute!!! I'd say Kate Spade is somewhat expensive but I had held on to these sunglasses longer than I have any of my cheaper pair!
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
These are my favorite sunnies! They fit so nicely and don't slide down my face! They don't take my makeup off my nose either which is nice because a lot of other brands do. They stayed in shape even after I accidentally left them in my car during summer!
sophia g.
mission viejo
I really enjoyed the sunglasses. They are very cute and stylish and I like how they are very effective. They were however very pricey so I might not be able to purchase them soon but they are definitely a good product that I would recommend to a friend and I'm very satisfied.
Jenni P.
Omaha, NE
I adore these glasses because my nose is small but these sunglasses stand on my nose. It's so difficult to find sunglasses for me and I love the shape of them. Because most sunglasses for me slide off or they just hold on my ears which gives me a headache
Molly C.
Wynnewood, PA
I love everything about Kate Spade and their sunglasses are no exception! I feel glamour each time I wear them. They are the perfect size and weight and I don't get that dreaded sunglasses headache when I wear them too long.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
I love these sunglasses! They hold up amazing and I'm super rough on sunglasses most of the time! They fit really well, they don't scratch very easily. They are cute and heavy duty which in my opinion is the perfect sunglasses!
Claudia  J.
Middlesex, NJ
So cute and sheik! Perfect for all ages and looks good on just about everyone ! Very comfortable fit and holds up well, does an excellent job at keeping the sun out of your eyes and still protects, would 10/10 reccomend
Chloe S.
Beautiful, sleek, sexy and durable. They look dainty but are perfect for lounging by the pool and catching some rays. I love the tint on these sunnies and would definitely buy again without a doubt. Highly recommend
Sarah L.
Nettleton
These are absolutely beautiful on! They have such a good fit. They are easy to slip into my pocket in my purse. I literally wear these everyday. It's definitely a good price for the quality of these sunglasses.
Catherine R.
Provo, UT
Super cute and trendy sunglasses! High quality and sturdy! My go to sunglasses because they go with any style of clothing I wear ! Definitely met my expectations and I love them so much! Super satisfied !
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
What are your favorite sunglasses? I’m loving these Kate Spade KANDI/S 0JDQ Sunglasses!
Fida H.
Kate Spade KANDI/S 0JDQ Sunglasses I am in love with this sunglasses =( I want it so baaad 😭💔