Kate Spade Idiom Pencil Set

by Kate Spade

#20 in Pencils

I need this is it worth it
I want these! Are they expensive?
Where can I find these pencils at?
Start your review of Kate Spade Idiom Pencil Set!
How would you rate this product?
Thomasville
Super cute! I bought this as a gift for my sister who was going back to college. The pencils are cute and practical! My sister loves them! She said they were just as good as a basic pencil but the polka dots make them just so much better. Who doesn’t love a gold polka dot??
Sparta , NC
SO CUTE. Adds a pop of color and flair to any desk, pencil holder, or office. I love the cute sayings on them, and the quality is good for a standard pencil. These are expensive, but if you have a little extra cash and want to spice up your workspace, I recommend!
Corpus Christi, TX
I think these are adorable and they are still functional. They glide amazingly on paper and the led was super dark and stood out from my normal writing. These pencils are extremely affordable and I would recommend to everyone.
Beaumont, TX
These pencils are awesome. Not only are they really cute but their also very motivating. They are so stylish and everyone is always asking where I got them from.
I love these pencils so much!!! They are super thin which is great. My hand writing is 10 times better when I use these pencils. They are affordable they are 20 dollars. I really recommend them to anyone!!
Cullowhee, NC
FAVORITE PENCILS to use! I'm in college and I honestly get so many compliments on these bad boys. They are SUPER CUTE!!! They're literally so cute; anybody can see that. I personally love these pencils because they're thin yet pretty durable. I'm known to break pencils and other writing utensils (oops) but these have lasted me for a long time. These pencils are super worth it and I think every girly girl, tomboy, and anybody with a little sparkle in them deserves these pencils. I highly recommend them! They make writing super fun! :)
Greensboro, NC
I love this pencil set. I won it as a door prize at a convention. I was so excited because this is something that I couldn't afford on my own. They write so freaking smooth.
Manchester, MO
I personally love these pencils for their unique look and also how thin they are! The thinness could be a turn off to individuals that prefer thick writing utensils. Let's be honest, lots of things in our lives are overpriced but we still buy it. So if you think it's worth it, do it!
These are honestly the cutest school and/or office supplies out there.  There are no cons for this product.  Everything is very effective, it writes and erases fine.  It could get a little more on the pricey side but it's worth it.  I would recommend.
these are so cute and i love the sleek look of the pencils. they look really pretty on my desk but i'm almost scares to write with them because how much i love them. the only con have is their price but that's it