Kate Spade Idiom Pencil Set

by Kate Spade

#24 in Pencils

I need this is it worth it
I want these! Are they expensive?
Where can I find these pencils at?
Start your review of Kate Spade Idiom Pencil Set!
How would you rate this product?
Bronx, NY
I received these as a gift, the pencils worked fine. They are overpriced but they work. I would've just bought a pack at staples or a drug store.
Cullowhee, NC
FAVORITE PENCILS to use! I'm in college and I honestly get so many compliments on these bad boys. They are SUPER CUTE!!! They're literally so cute; anybody can see that. I personally love these pencils because they're thin yet pretty durable. I'm known to break pencils and other writing utensils (oops) but these have lasted me for a long time. These pencils are super worth it and I think every girly girl, tomboy, and anybody with a little sparkle in them deserves these pencils. I highly recommend them! They make writing super fun! :)
Beaumont, TX
These pencils are awesome. Not only are they really cute but their also very motivating. They are so stylish and everyone is always asking where I got them from.
Got these for my nieces and they just love them! So cute! I will definitely be buying more for back to school.
Las Cruces , NM
Coleccionar lápices es lo máximo...Pero Estos en particular con su diseño son demasiado lindos.
Eureka, MO
I personally love these pencils for their unique look and also how thin they are! The thinness could be a turn off to individuals that prefer thick writing utensils. Let's be honest, lots of things in our lives are overpriced but we still buy it. So if you think it's worth it, do it!
Greensboro, NC
I love this pencil set. I won it as a door prize at a convention. I was so excited because this is something that I couldn't afford on my own. They write so freaking smooth.
Thomasville
Super cute! I bought this as a gift for my sister who was going back to college. The pencils are cute and practical! My sister loves them! She said they were just as good as a basic pencil but the polka dots make them just so much better. Who doesn’t love a gold polka dot??
Newark, DE
Lindos, macio e fácil de manusear. Escrita firme, multi bo. Ótimo preço, custo benefício. E desenvolvimento
Providence, RI
I love the different things it says on the pencils they do write tehe same as the normal number 2 pencil as well