BY KATE SPADE

Buy Kate Spade Body Powders - Kate Spade by Kate Spade for Women 1.5 oz Dusting Powder. How-to-Use: After bathing and drying, dust powder onto body from head to toe. see more...

Elizabeth R.
I would like to try to use the powder I never used it but I heard about it I heard a lot of good things about it and I would like to give it a try Oh my friends talk about is very trendy and used it before and I want to try it
Mary M.
Longwood, FL
Back to the sixties we go with the old fashioned dusting powder.  I hope this starts a trend.  The next thing should be soap with this fragrance.  NICE!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I bought this dusting powder on sale at the Kate Spade outlet (usually retails for $60.00, I got it for $29.99), and I was surprised to like it. It's a powder for the body, after you shower and dry yourself, you simply dust powder on your body from head to toe to leave a smooth veil on your skin that smells very good. This powder is not over-drying and doesn't transfer to your clothes.
michelle k.
Florence, AL
I tried this at a friend's house. This stuff is amazing . I am currently saving up to get my own but I can go on and on about how much I loved this .
Peyton M.
Amazing produce would use again for sure very great to use softens skin hides pores my makeup was held firm in place all day
Sunny M.
I love the Kate Spade dusting powder. It's not expensive, I bought mine at Winners. It smells awesome!! It's super easy to apply and it does the trick! I found that it kept my makeup in place all day. I will most certainly purchase it again!