BY KATE SPADE #16 in Eye Drops & Washes

The Kate Spade Crimson/S 0FP6 Sunglasses put a contemporary twist on a classic design. With timeless, full rim cat eye frames made of trendy, flamingo-pink plastic, these glasses are sure to turn heads. Wear them out and about or on your daily commute.... see more...

Megan E.
Cortland, NY
I have sat on these multiple times and they have not broken yet once! Hope they dont.... I love the way they look and they do not have a ridiculous tint to them either! Blocks the sun but i can still see like a normal human being! love them and great deal.
Maria G.
Love to wear these sunglasses. They are comfortable and affordable. I like most of the glasses that from Kate spade . I mainly use them out in the sun. I will continue to purchase them.
Aisling G.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I love these shades they keep my eyes protected from the sun which is important as a mom as i am always on the go or in the car driving.The quality with this brand is always high and i appreciate the design,i always recommend Kate Spade to my friends
Sam L.
Redding, CA
My favorite glasses. These sunnies not only look incredible, they do a great job protecting my eyes. I feel like I do not have to be caught off guard by the bright sun and I've rays. They always add so much sass and class to my blog outfit posts.
Nadine G.
Richmond
I have those glasses and they are sooo cute. I love the pink it is so good for the beach in the summer or the spring. I love wearing mine in the summer they are really comfortable. They don't fall off my head so thats a good thing!
Shelby J.
Conway, AR
Wow such good sunglasses. Very good quality. I would buy this many more times. It is not very similar to other products because of how well this is. I use these when I drive.
Khary O.
Woodhaven
Fav Glasses ,Price is great i love Kate spade not a very expensive brand .The products are durable .I use my glasses everyday .Deff met my expectations
Cameron H.
Rockingham, NC
Love my late spade glasses. Super stylish and go with everyday outfits I love to wear! I bought them online and can’t get enough
Rachel I.
I love threes glasses and lately i take them everywhere. They make me feel cute and flirty and classy at the same time
Kimberly K.
One of 3 pair of my summer shades. Looks great dressed up or down. Everyone loves these. Pretty color, too.