BY KATE SPADE

• I heard some really good notes on this perfume, although,...1 Answers
Yia V.
Sacramento , CA
I got it Xmas a few years back and it was amazing. I made it a tradition and got one every year. but they stopped making it recently and my last bottle is almost done. it was a light yet good smell. very fruity and flowery. smelled like spring. I don't like to wear any perfume too heavy and this was good application.
JaimeRose H.
Leavenworth, KS
Smell's beautiful! It's not very strong, so the subtleness works good for me! A little pricey, yes. But it is a luxury brand so of course it would be! It doesn't compare to any alternatives! It is definitely something to recommend to other ladies who want something that can last almost all day without being too strong!
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Smells so light and airy. I've only ever seen her perfumes in her store or high end luxury stores, never at cheaper retailers such as marshalls or TJ maxx. It is a expensive product but also one that smells great
Sarah H.
I'm sad to hear it's not being made anymore! Was very light and pleasant! Worth the price! Vaguely reminds me of clinique Happy, without the strong citrus!
Andrea I.
MAGNOLIA, NJ
I recently found out this perfume isn't being made anymore but it was amazing! I adored it! It was fresh and flowery and just a lovely scent.
Cindy D.
Newark, NJ
I love this fragrance! It smells sooooo good! I haven't bought it in a while because I was under the impression that it was discontinued.
Nneka I.
Fort Myers, FL
This was the best product I received as a christmas gift. Smelled amazing and I used it on my special occasions.
Amanda T.
Bought a bigger size bottle and it has lasted me for over a year with using two or three sprays everyday.
Riana D.
Wonderful smell and lasts all day really loved smelling myself and got so many compliments
Valdilene R.
colonia e bom mas deoparfun e melhor sempre,uma conbinaçao escelene.

amo adoro .gostariade usar novamente.
Emma E.
Immokalee , FL
I heard some really good notes on this perfume, although, what age group bests fits to?