BY KATE SPADE

Introducing twirl by kate spade new york. Our first body cream is the cr me de la cr me . rich and luxurious, it s lovely when layered with the twirl eau de parfum and simply sweet when worn on its own. infused with a dash of joie de vivre, it s a festive fragrance that perfectly captures the floral notes of a garden in bloom, finished with a twist of citrus for a deliciously alluring effect. captivating day-to-night fragrance pink watermelon mingles with blackberry and red currant, enhanced with a heart of fresh flowers including orange blossom, star jasmine, tiare flower and sweet magnolia the fragrance is finished with luminous musks and a touch of french macaron . Body Creme, Twirl see more...

Kaleigh K.
Kaleigh K.
HIGHLY PERFUMED. Which is expected from a brand that primarily sells scents and handbags but for as expensive as this is it should at least be hydrating. Overall I was disappointed but the scent is nice.
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product religiously. I use it every single day. The quality of this product is amazing. The cream has a rich, thick texture. It is very long lasting an it smells like a flower garden. This is my new favorite cream. And I will buy this again. I recommend this product to everyone.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Walker
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this but I wish it was a little cheaper. It is a great body creme but since it is Kate Spade it is expensive. It is very gentle and I love the scent. It is in a pretty container and I don't use it that often, but it is nice to have. I don't think I recommend it.
Kaelin M.
Kaelin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the body creme wasn't all that wonderful honestly, the packaging was nice, and wonderful smell, it wasn't long lasting at all for me. Somewhat disappointed, it didn't really meet my expectations, and I don't recommend if you want long lasting.
jessica z.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is very appealing to look at and it also has a very sweet scent. It lathers on smoothly and effortlessly.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing!!! His cream is so very moisturizing and I would recommend this product highly! It met my expectations
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its creamy, not oily, and leaves my skin soft! It smells light and wonderful.
Roxanna B.
Roxanna B.
Long Beach, Ca
The smell is floral and light. not too sweet, but overly pungent either. The lotion is a nice creamy consistency, not thick, but not runny either.

the scent also stays on the skin for a good 4-6 hours. But you can only smell it really up close to the skin, which is nice and not overwhelming at all. I use it in conduction with the twirl perfume and it's just magical!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kate spade has a makeup line?!