BY KATE SPADE

kate spade new york Be The Star of Your Story Candle Details Soy wax candle in porcelain container. Sentiment on candle: BE THE STAR OF YOUR OWN STORY. Macaroon scent. Burn time: approximately 60 hours. 3"Dia. x 4"T. Imported. Designer About kate spade new york: In 1993, former magazine accessories editor Kate Brosnahan created a sleek black handbag under the label kate spade new york that became famous around the world. In 2007, Deborah Lloyd, formerly of Banana Republic and Burberry, took the helm as president and chief creative officer with an aim to broaden the line while honoring its history. Craig A. Leavitt joined shortly thereafter to realize the global potential of the brand that now has dozens of retail shops, a thriving e-commerce business, and boutiques around the world and has grown to include shoes, jewelry, fragrance, eyewear, hosiery, tabletop, paper, and women's ready-to-wear. Color: Silver dot. Material: Porcelain and soy wax. see more...

Kate G.
Prairie Vlg, KS
So cute! Not only is the packaging on this candle adorable, it smells amazing! Perfect for many rooms of my house, it looks best on my bar cart! I wish the scent would carry a little further throughout the home than it does, but I do enjoy it.
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
Love the candle! Smells great, and it's so cute, just like everything produced by Kate Spade! The only downside was the price. It was a bit on the expensive side, but it is designer so I understand. I'd still recommend!
Madison S.
Anthony
Kate Spade is a quality brand! I love her jewelry, sunglasses and everything else. This candle is great for bubble baths and a relaxing evening. It smells amazing and fills any room with fragrance that lingers. I love it and will definitely buy another!
Kaylee B.
Forest, VA
STOP! could this be more Adorable??? I know you know that absolutely everything Kate spade makes is adorable and well made but you won't be disappointed with this candle. This would be an awesome gift for anyone!
Abby M.
Fayetteville, NC
This candle was given to me as a gift! I thought it was so cute when I first got it that I didn’t even want to light it! The scent is so pleasing and I never get a headache from it like most candles give me.
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
Love love this candle. Perfect for any sidle decoration in any room, matches most decor. Smells great but I definitely bought it more for the look. Not expensive for a nice, long lasting candle!
Katy H.
I received this candle as a birthday gift and it is super cute sitting on my couch table. It smells amazing and burns very well. It is a great addition and accessory to the room.
Emmalee M.
Jasper
This candle smells amazing I light it in my room sometimes and it smells delicious it is totally effectavie for sure without a sought but it's a little expensive
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
Kate Spade has great products from hand bags to perfumes to travel coffee mugs to candles! They have great quality! Love the scent would highly recommend!
Keldon B.
Lucasville, OH
I love Kate Spade products, including this! This candle smells wonderful and also burns for a very long time! Very satisfied!