BY KATE SPADE

Kate Spade 3.4 oz Twirl see more...

Jennifer D.
I simply love kate spade twirl!! I would be the happiest girl in the world if I got this as a gift!! I had it before and the smell is Devine! So sweet and very girly! Seriously a great gift to gift any girl in the world!! I would recommend to anyone and everyone!! Total love for this product!
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
This stuff smells amazing and the bottle is super cute and pretty to. I spray two squirts and it last all day long even while I'm at work it's like a soft scent not to strong either I would recommend trying this
Natasha S.
New York
This Kate Spade perfume smells so good and is very affordable. I purchased this at my local Kate Spade store and let me tell you it is long lasting and worth every penny!
Brittany M.
satsuma
This smells amazing! I usually only use Marc Jacobs and when I purchased this from Dillard's I promise I will never buy anything else! It lasts all day long and never wears off! Would recommend to anyone!!!
MaryKathryn E.
Carthage, NC
My absolute favorite scent from Kate Spade! I hoard mine because it's surprisingly harder to find Twirl now, and always stick up when I do find it.
montana h.
Jonesboro , IN
Love it can't even describe how much!! I have trouble finding scents I'm not allergic to an this one I'm not so needless to say I'll buy it agaon
odessa11 S.
Charleston, WV
great, smells good and got this for a gift- my friend loves Kate Spade and of course she fell in love with the product. Just expensive.
Sydney T.
This scent is a little too sweet for my liking, but I still enjoy this perfume at times. The packaging is also really beautiful!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Very pretty scent. Not Something I would want to wear every day as it's a little stronger than I like but definitely pretty.
Felicia S.
Mesquite, TX
i have always loved kate spade products. ever since I was very young. this perfume is amazing!! the smell lasts forever!