BY KATE SPADE

Kate Spade 3.4 oz Twirl see more...

Brittany M.
Brittany M.
satsuma
This smells amazing! I usually only use Marc Jacobs and when I purchased this from Dillard's I promise I will never buy anything else! It lasts all day long and never wears off! Would recommend to anyone!!!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Muncie, IN
This stuff smells amazing and the bottle is super cute and pretty to. I spray two squirts and it last all day long even while I'm at work it's like a soft scent not to strong either I would recommend trying this
Natasha
Natasha
New York
This Kate Spade perfume smells so good and is very affordable. I purchased this at my local Kate Spade store and let me tell you it is long lasting and worth every penny!
MaryKathryn E.
MaryKathryn E.
Carthage , NC
My absolute favorite scent from Kate Spade! I hoard mine because it's surprisingly harder to find Twirl now, and always stick up when I do find it.
montana h.
montana h.
Jonesboro
Love it can't even describe how much!! I have trouble finding scents I'm not allergic to an this one I'm not so needless to say I'll buy it agaon
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
This scent is a little too sweet for my liking, but I still enjoy this perfume at times. The packaging is also really beautiful!
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Very pretty scent. Not Something I would want to wear every day as it's a little stronger than I like but definitely pretty.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Belton, TX
i have always loved kate spade products. ever since I was very young. this perfume is amazing!! the smell lasts forever!
veronica M.
veronica M.
I was given this as a gift I am addicted to twirl it's my go to its a fresh flirty sent I stock this heavily in my home
Carla T.
Carla T.
Dubai
Love this perfume it has ana amazimg smell so refreshing and attractive very feminen i recommend it really nice perfume