BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Does anyone else want influenster to do a Kate Spade box?...11 Answers
  • Coach, MK or Kate Spade?111 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?2 Answers
PANI R.
Kate spade has always been an amazing luxury brand, and as we know the tragedy of her death has hit us all. Kate spade put her heart and effort in all her designs. Her bags, wallets, phonecases, etc, all have a special something to the design. I have a Kate spade wallet and phone case and wow am I so surprised and shocked that the quality is so good, the wallet I have is a teal mint blue with a light pink accent, it is gorgeous and has lasted me all of last year since December (when I got it) to now. It is still in amazing condition and hopefully will continue to be. The Kate spade phone case, is clear with big gold metallic dots all over it, it is so cute and is a very hard plastic keeping your phone well protected as well as looking really cute and nice. Kate spade will forget live on as a legacy designer, and even though she has passed I will still love, buy and use her products. Kate spade products have really impacted me, making  me want to learn more about fashion, and styling. Kate spade as done wonders for me once again!
Ashley L.
Woodbridge, Va
Kate Spade products are truly incredible. If you have a color in mind, the likelihood of Kate Spade having a product in that color is high. I happen to be an avid fan of her clutches and jewelry. The hold up very well over the years. It is important as a socialite to have a sense of decorum without going to outrageous and spending a whole paycheck. Kate Spade offers a variety of reasonably priced products. They also make the most wonderful of gifts to give whether as a birthday, holiday, wedding, or baby shower gift. This brand makes it easy to find a taste of luxury for everyone. katespade.com
member-58342
I've loved Kate Spade's designs for a long time, but after multiple encounters with their low-quality products and honestly terrible customer service, I can't justify shopping at this store any more.I've paid them hundreds of dollars over the course of 5 years now on products like wallets, purses, and watches. In nearly all cases, their products have been extremely low-quality and broken after just a few short months. Watch batteries have died or their gears have broken, purse zippers and stitching has come apart, and the most recent issue has been a defective wallet that was shipped to me right out of the box.The wallet was a gift to my SO. The wallet's clasp was broken when it arrived. After trying to get a replacement, customer service filed the wrong type of replacement and provided me misinformation about how to process it. I eventually caught their mistake over a week later, and called them again to fix it. Over the phone, another representative made more mistakes: refunding me instead of giving me a replacement and telling me even more wrong information about how to proceed (information that conflicted with the previous representative too).After waiting for 3 more weeks with no follow-up and no new wallet, I just called them this morning. I was on the phone for over 1 hour while I had to have this escalated to two managers just to get someone who wasn't disrespectful and who could explain their own company's policies. Ultimately they couldn't provide any significant compensation despite acknowledging their multiple failures and misinformation. I have experience with other companies equivalent to Kate Spade (not going to give them free advertising) who have owned up to their mistakes and provided a sharp discount and/or equivalent price in gift cards. Kate Spade did not even come close to an appropriate response. They didn't even file my refund until I called them over the phone and complained!Instead, Jennifer "couldn't authorize anything more" and seemed to just want to get me off the phone. A pathetic response to their failures is the reason I will not shop at Kate Spade in the future, and I hope this encourages others to avoid their store as well.
Madi D.
Valencia
My favorite purse ever is from Kate Spade. It has a chain strap that can unhook from the purse. However, I never unhook it. It manages to just come undone when I’m using it. My purse will randomly just drop to the ground because of the strap. I’ve also had to exchange the purse already for a new one because the clip on the end of the strap stopped working so I couldn’t connect it to my purse. It happened again the other day, so I’m about to take it back yet again to get a new one. The pouch on its own is strong and sturdy, but the strap is never perfect. I love this brand and I would recommend it, but I would strongly advise buying a purse where the strap is permanently attached.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Kate Spade in general has great quality of products in cute colors that could satisfy any fashionista. My favorites kate spade purchase was wedding shoes. They were Tiffany blue with bows on the back, absolutely gorgeous. I bought these shoes before I even contemplated on a dress. They were pretty comfortable too as I wore them throughout my bridal portrait. We ended up getting married outside and I didn’t want to mess them up walking in dirt all day but they still made it into most of my pictures and currently sit on my dresser in a display case.
PiecesOf C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I know KS is know for her purses, but I really loved her accessories, shoes and even home goods. I have multiple wallets and jewelry items. Her pieces, well Andy’s, were creative, fun, glitter filled sass! I never wanted a purse but her large totes for work. They were big to hold everything but stylish. I bought my sister a travel wallet. She said it the best travel wallet because she could put her ID, credit cards, cash, passport and plane ticket all in one place. I

I know Liz Clayborn is buying the company. I hope Andy still stays on as R&D now that Kate is gone. Even though Kate had not been part of the company for years, she definitely made her presence and mark in fashion history. Icon legend. Kate you will be missed.
Ann S.
Sacramento
Walking through Nordstrom, I fell hard for Kate Spade’s quilted Emerson bag. The quilting, gold. Gains and boxy shape looked very Chanel-esqe. Since I have a Chanel shopper, I agonized over buying the Spade bag.

It took me a couple visits and the sales assistant telling me that I was looking at the last one to convince me. I bought it and it has been my go-to black bag ever since. Dare I say, it’s even prettier than my Chanel.

Spade’s colorful styles and new take on old designs has been fun to watch. Not only are the bags great. But the shoes, dresses and jewelry are as well. I’ll be wearing a Spade bracelet to an important occasion coming up in my life.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
This site is an obsession that has emptied my bank account too often. I have found some of the most unique bags I purchased at any price. No longer owned by spade and now part of Coach which is no longer Coach but tapestry. What will become of the styles has yet to be seen. I shopped this year and got many great unique items at a sale price. Very good customer service in the stores, and the online tries to be just as good. This is why I keep coming back. Every penny is well spent. Their products are awesome!! I bought a hand bag that is great! I always receive complimets about it. The style and colors are fabulous!
Allie R.
Cleveland
There is no doubt I love Kate Spade. Recently I purchased Kate Spade shoes and 2 purses. Kate’s designs are sophisticated, girly, practical, roomy and appropriate for all occasions. Whether walking down Park Avenue, or on W. 6th in Cleveland, Kate is perfect! I’ve been obsessed with her cream and black purses with giant black with black bows on the front! So cute! I always get compliments. Amongst her fashion accessories, I also have her home line all over my house. I have bedspreads, linens, bathroom and kitchen items! I told you I’m obsessed! Check her out! You won’t be disappointed.
Caitlin L.
I have always loved Kate Spade products! I used to tote around my moms old Kate Spade purse as a kid and now that I’m grown and make my own money, I bought myself a big girl purse. I absolutely fell in love with a purse, but it retailed for over $300. Luckily the store that day was having a sale on both the purse and matching wallet which both cost me $100 for both! I carry that purse around like its my baby and I will always be a fan of the company!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica C.
Where can you find Kate Spade products?