BY KATE SPADE #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Coach, MK or Kate Spade?110 Answers
  • Does Kate Spade have any vegan bags or wallets? 13 Answers
  • Has anyone ever gotten a box? If so how many badges? And what was...11 Answers
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Kailyn W.
Fallbrook
Kate Spade is the best for anyone, any age, as long as you love fashionable clothes, purses, and accessories. They’re not cheap but they always have great sales going on. I just bought Christmas presents from a crazy 75% off flash sale for all the women in my life including my mother, grandma. would recommend for anyone who loves anything that’s super cute and fashionable. They even have the cutest cases for phones, wallets, and scarves. They’r really great for anyone.
Emily S.
Knoxville , TN
I LOVE all of my Kate spade Products. I have a few pairs of Stud earrings, one cardholder, three crossbody bags, and two large totes. Quality and functionality are a large part of the brands design. They really hold up against harsh weather and constant use. I love the cute and flirty designs. The earrings are made of high quality metals that do not irritate my sensitive skin. My crossbody bags are my favorite product because they have built in card holders. I just throw in my phone, keys, and lipstick and go! My large totes are primarily used for going to my classes in lieu of a backpack. I can easily fit my laptop, books, pencil pouch, wallet, keys, and phone without noticeable stress in the structure of the bag. I highly recommend Kate Spade products for their high quality and beautiful designs! Their fun and flirty prints and designs is just an added bonus!
Candace H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Love kate spade stuff. I️ find that the price points aren’t outrageous (as I️t isn’t a super high end brand) but I️ really love how sweet and dainty all he pieces are (as far as apparel). With regard to handbags and accessories, I️ have several pieces and I️ find the quality to be really great. I️ feel like kate spade does a great job of making cute and great quality pieces while still prcinkng them appropriately.
Stephanie B.
Clearwater, FL
I love Kate Spade’s purses. They are always a staple in my closet. High-quality and cute. And you can almost find a funky purse that fits your personality. I repurposed their diaper bag as a briefcase. No one knows the difference except somebody who’s actually owned the diaper bag for its intended purpose. They also have a Wallet I absolutely love. I’m very picky about my walls/wristlets and this one meets every purpose I need it for and it’s not too big and bulky. That’s all of my credit cards and money in addition to a pocket for myself own and I can throw my keys and the main component area. The best thing about this company as they offer amazing discounts at their outlet stores.

Thanks for such being such a great company.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert
I've never really been a brand snob or into paying a lot of money unless the item was genuinely quality and I wasn't just paying for the label. I got a few Kate Spade purses over the years that I didn't even know were expensive and I had never heard of the brand. Each purse was adorable and lasted me a few years which is saying A LOT because i am very rough with my purses. Haha. I highly recommend this brand, expensive or not, the quality is there.
Susan C.
I got my first purse from there this past weekend. It is a great size and great quality. I've always wanted Kate Spade and my husband finally got me it. They are a little pricey but they quality is definitely worth it. They have some super adorable earrings and wallets and purses and phone cases at sunglasses and so much more. I think I found my new addiction.
Emily J.
Kate Spade is such an amazing brand for so many different things!
To begin, their purses and wallets are outstanding quality! Not only do they hold up very well, they don't stain easily unlike other wallets and bags.
Additionally, Kate Spade jewelry and really anything else is very high quality and are very lost lasting:)
Danielle W.
Burlington
Great products with 5 Star quality. I recently bought the leather Karlie tote in the black and nude color block and LOVE IT! I have received so many complements and it is the perfect size. I bought my bridesmaid jewelry from Kate Spade and my girls loved it. I also enjoy their fragrance and wear it all the time.
Samantha C.
Kate Spade has absolutely adorable designs! Not only that, they have some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. I received a Kate Spade tote bag as a gift and about a year later, the strap started to fray. I brought it to a Kate Spade store to ask how I could repair it and they told me that they would repair it for me for free and ship it back to my house! I didn't even have a receipt! They were incredibly thoughtful and caring and did a fantastic job with the repair. Based on this amazing experience, I know I'll keep purchasing from the brand for years to come.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessika S.
Which is better Mk or Kate spade?