CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
I am looking at some old school/vintage or y2k Kate Spade bags. Does anyone have suggestions for styles or colours that have stood the test of time?
Start your review of Kate Spade!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I just bought a galexy S5 and out of all the cases I looked at Kate Spade phone cases was the cutest and most stylish and most practical.in reviews
The phone case is actually really great quality - it's rubbery, so I can actually grip onto it nicely without just accidentally tossing my phone off into space - I have been known to accidentally do that from time to time.in reviews
Kate spade has AMAZING quality!Their phone cases are super cute and chic.It's pretty pricey but I believe it's all worth it.in reviews
I would most definitely tell people they should look at their site if shopping for good quality products for your bucksin reviews
Abigail A.
Newburgh, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade uploaded by Abigail A.
LOVE this brand! I love their color selection, the style, material, design, size, uses and everything about it! They look chic and I think the bags are reasonably priced. I think the colors are what stands out the most for me and I was worried they will eventually fade, but they don’t! Cleaners and conditioners are available to keep them in good quality. They always have items on sale online or their outlet!
Maria  C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Kate Spade uploaded by Maria  C.
I love Mickey/Minnie and when I saw this collection at Kate Spade /New York I went crazy love their purses, nice quality and of course this is one of my favorite one. Just love it. #Elegant #disney #disneycollection #katespade #minniecollection #purses #fashoinista
Caitlin J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Kate Spade uploaded by Caitlin J.
I love Kate spade bags ! This is my newest addition. My mother in law got it for me for Christmas. It’s nice to have when i just need a few things to take with me, and can wear it on my back. I recommend all of her bags and purses. Her wallets are amazing as well.
Valerie  B.
Tempe, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade uploaded by Valerie  B.
I was lucky enough to get a couple of pieces as a gift last year. They’ve held up beautifully with wear and are gorgeously crafted leather goods. I love how whimsical the designs are. I can always find an item that’s feminine but with a punk/edgy edge. Pictured is my all time favorite wallet I’ve owned.
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Kate Spade uploaded by marlon N.
good quality and unique pieces when you buy them inside in boutique. this is my first kate spade piece and i actually love it. good customer service too as well.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,340 reviews
Kate Spade uploaded by Kristen B.
I like Kate Spade NY purses and accessories. If you go to an outlet store you maybe get 69%off. I really don’t like how stuff her bags are, and most are. Me and my sister always hit that store when going to the outlets! Kate Spade
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade uploaded by Misty B.
Kate Spade Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands of purses and wallets! I love this neutral grey bag! It is roomy without being too big. I would definitely recommend
Hannah  S.
Caledonia, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade uploaded by Hannah  S.
Enjoy me looking like the rock without the fanny pack and instead a Kate Spade purse 😂😂 this cross body bag is gorgeous! It is sturdy and the glitter doesn't flake off. Perfect for a night out or doing to dinner! I need more Kate Spade purses in my life!
LoriAnn  M.
Fashionista Expert Level 8
Kate Spade uploaded by LoriAnn  M.
I always wanted a Kate spade purse but didn't want to pay alot for the bag but then I found the Kate spade surprise online outlet store and deiced to buy my very first bag. I absolutely love my bag.
Jennie D.
Sunbury, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade uploaded by Jennie D.
This is a great, sturdy bag. MicroSuede inner lining, which has two separate sides that meet in the middle with a pocket that has a fold over spade clip. Also comes with a long strap so that you can use it as a crossbody or shoulder bag. I prefer it as a handbag. Lots of little details on this smaller purse make it a keeper for sure!!

229 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caroline F.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
Katelyn T. il y a un an
I also am a Michael Kors fan. Especially his backpack line. I have the Kenly and as a mom of 3 (one being a infant) i use it as a diaper bag and its plenty big enough for everything I need!!!
Shannon W.
Norwich, CT
il y a 2 ans
Kate Spade has some AMAZING Deals right now! Did you know everything in their stores is 75% off? Kate Spade
Dulce S. il y a un an
Wow...it sounds good to me!
April G.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 2 ans
I’ve been looking into purchasing a Kate Spade purse, just want to hear your reviews on the quality of the purse? Durability? Expensive or inexpensive compared to other brands?
Amy A. il y a 2 ans
I have a handbag and a wristlet and both are fantastic quality. They’ve held up a long time with very minimal damage!