BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A refreshing hot pink gel mask with three sizes of hyaluronic acid to plump and hydrate skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This refreshing gel mask with its Wrinkle Warrior® power pink color feels like an instant burst of cooling hydration. Formulated with the age-conquering secret weapon HA, featuring three different sizes of hyaluronic acid, it plumps, hydrates, and smooths the appearance of wrinkles, revealing younger-looking skin in as little as one use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: In an independent clinical study, after just 1 use: - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin hydration - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Cesar G.
Chino Hills , CA
Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior(R) Pink Plumping Mask this mask is so nice and soothing for the skin. I love the smell and plumpness it leaves you with. I like to use this mask after using the exfolikate. You will wake up with the best glowing skin.
Daijah C.
Hanford, CA
I haven't used this but my mom has and she loves it. Kate is known for guru of glow and with this she made my moms skin looking fresh and renew and her wrinkles are no where in sight! This helped my mom gain her confidence back and it's so light weight and easy to use anyone can use it!it does have retinoid in it so I suggest using it at night...best results for people who are in late 20's and up.
Cat D.
I just finished using this mask for the first time and my face feels great. I did what the instructions said, applying with my finger tips, waiting ten minutes and then removing with a warm washcloth. Now my skin feels smooth and soft. I wouldn't expect much more from one use, but I enjoyed the pampering.
Tina C.
Not only is this mask pretty but it makes my skin luminous and rosy! The gel like mask goes in so nicely and smells great! It feels so cool to the touch of my skin and dries nicely. I use a wash cloth to gently help remove the mask and my skin looks and feels so soft and flushed!
Kristin C.
Jacksonville
I love this stuff! Received a sample from Sephora and i really like it! I recommend everyone to at least try this stuff. Ite noticeable once you start using it. Like i said, i only received a small sample, about a week's worth and saw some noticeable changes with my skin
Joy F.
Appleton, WI
I loved how smooth this product felt and it smells great, too. But, I only had a sample size so it's hard to tell what this product could really do. I'd like to try a full size product but it's a bit out of my price range which is also why I'm giving this 3 stars.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This wrinkle warrior is seriously insane! It works so freakin well I just hate the price of it. I hate how expensive skin care stuff is in general so I’m not sure surprised but it’s totally worth it you hardly need any so at least it will last a long time
Misty T.
Odessa, TX
I just bought this heard lots of good things about it. First this really smells nice. It does have glitter in the pink mask but not too much. This goes on really smooth and wipes off clean. I did notice I difference in my skin the first time of use.
Mira N.
This mask is a bit more on the expensive side but it gives a nice immediate plump. Still not sure if it really takes away wrinkles, but it does make my skin feel nice and smooth after the mask. Has a soft easy smell and is easy to use.
Haven P.
Audubon, NJ
I love the little sparkles in this face mask is it's so cute I haven't actually seen results yet but I really love this face mask it's not little sparkles in it it kind of reminds me of the globe or the glitter mud from Too Faced which I have not tried but this stuff is pretty good I can't wait to see if I start seeing results
Lexi W.
Are you hoping for a Kate Somerville VoxBox?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is this mask good for sensitive acne-prone skin ?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Is this recommended as a weekly treatment?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Love that it has hylarounic acid, the packaging is so pretty and looks expensive, Does this product have retinol in it?
Lexi W.
What is your favorite Kate Somerville product?

back