BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A refreshing hot pink gel mask with three sizes of hyaluronic acid to plump and hydrate skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This refreshing gel mask with its Wrinkle Warrior® power pink color feels like an instant burst of cooling hydration. Formulated with the age-conquering secret weapon HA, featuring three different sizes of hyaluronic acid, it plumps, hydrates, and smooths the appearance of wrinkles, revealing younger-looking skin in as little as one use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: In an independent clinical study, after just 1 use: - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin hydration - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Cesar G.
Chino Hills , CA
Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior(R) Pink Plumping Mask this mask is so nice and soothing for the skin. I love the smell and plumpness it leaves you with. I like to use this mask after using the exfolikate. You will wake up with the best glowing skin.
Daijah C.
Hanford, CA
I haven't used this but my mom has and she loves it. Kate is known for guru of glow and with this she made my moms skin looking fresh and renew and her wrinkles are no where in sight! This helped my mom gain her confidence back and it's so light weight and easy to use anyone can use it!it does have retinoid in it so I suggest using it at night...best results for people who are in late 20's and up.
Tina C.
Not only is this mask pretty but it makes my skin luminous and rosy! The gel like mask goes in so nicely and smells great! It feels so cool to the touch of my skin and dries nicely. I use a wash cloth to gently help remove the mask and my skin looks and feels so soft and flushed!
Kristin C.
Jacksonville
I love this stuff! Received a sample from Sephora and i really like it! I recommend everyone to at least try this stuff. Ite noticeable once you start using it. Like i said, i only received a small sample, about a week's worth and saw some noticeable changes with my skin
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This wrinkle warrior is seriously insane! It works so freakin well I just hate the price of it. I hate how expensive skin care stuff is in general so I’m not sure surprised but it’s totally worth it you hardly need any so at least it will last a long time
Misty T.
Lubbock, TX
I just bought this heard lots of good things about it. First this really smells nice. It does have glitter in the pink mask but not too much. This goes on really smooth and wipes off clean. I did notice I difference in my skin the first time of use.
Mira N.
This mask is a bit more on the expensive side but it gives a nice immediate plump. Still not sure if it really takes away wrinkles, but it does make my skin feel nice and smooth after the mask. Has a soft easy smell and is easy to use.
Haven P.
Audubon, NJ
I love the little sparkles in this face mask is it's so cute I haven't actually seen results yet but I really love this face mask it's not little sparkles in it it kind of reminds me of the globe or the glitter mud from Too Faced which I have not tried but this stuff is pretty good I can't wait to see if I start seeing results
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
love this product because it works amazing & feels amazing on the skin. great value for the amount of product. first time user, but will be buying again! Love the product & company!
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
First off, I am a HUGE skincare junkie...I especially like to buy & try more prestige, higher end products…
I’ve had my eye on the entire Kate Somerville line, and recently have decided to invest in my very first product of hers, the wrinkle warrior pink plumping mask.

This luscious pink gel-like mask is designed
with a gel- like texture that is absolutely refreshing upon application. The directions say To use this mask 3-5 times per week., & to apply an even layer (avoiding the eye area) - and to leave on for 10 minuets, Followed by a thorough rinse off.

How I’ve been using it:

I personally use this Plumping Mask - A Minimum 1/X a week + ‘As Desired’ (when my skin is feeling the need for a triple dose of pure hydration)... I apply MORE than 1 layer, as I have a ‘more is better’ fascination...:) However, it seems to work better for me. Also, I’ll keep the mask on for WAY more than 10 minutes.... I figure, the longer the better...plus, I’ve also noticed that when doubling the amount (in conjunction with) keeping it on for an unlimited time - the results have been stellar!

How?
Recently I developed 2 minor dry spot(s): 1 on my neck & 1 beneath my left eye.

Well, I’ve used this mask 7 times and BOTH dry spots were GONE on the first night (picture included).

This mask is 100% approved by me - and I’m a mask junkie! I live for Quality Skincare., and this is a results proven product. I will re-purchase this Mask & I look forward to trying out more of her line. I will say, give yourself the entire bottle & (if you’re like me) ‘double down & layer this baby on your precious skin. Leave it on during a sitcom or (my favorite-T WD...) and when you go to rinse it off, you’ll have a big, radiant smile on your face and some SERIOUSLY HYDRATED SKIN.

PURCHASING:

This product is a good value financially & physically.
I bought this at Sephora - a decision I struggled with initially. You get a lot of mask (3.5 oz for $56) That’s a Steal!!

Since it was my first Kate Somerville product,
I rationalized that if it wasn’t “for me”, then I know I could safely return it at Sephora.

However, in the future, I predict that I will inevitably be buying more via her website (the rewards program is stellar and you get 3 deluxe samples with every purchase) and, she always has awesome ‘offers, promo codes and triple the points’ points if you sign up for her newsletter and subscribe to her page - by creating a username, password and profile...

In Conclusion,

It’s truly ‘Won’ over my heart, and I can’t wait to buy my next Kaye Somerville product (the Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer & Serum.
Lexi W.
Are you hoping for a Kate Somerville VoxBox?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is this mask good for sensitive acne-prone skin ?
Lexi W.
What is your favorite Kate Somerville product?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Is this recommended as a weekly treatment?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Love that it has hylarounic acid, the packaging is so pretty and looks expensive, Does this product have retinol in it?