Kate Somerville

Kate Somerville Wrinkle...
593 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Very strange feeling. Somehow I do not feel like this sinks in my skin. I feel like it sits on it like a mask. Also, I haven’t seen any improvement to any part of my face.
4 / 5
Honestly I wasn't expecting flattering results because I've used other products from the brand to be overrated and underwhelming. I was surprised though. It does make a difference and firms my face some. I did find that i still needed an added moisturizer afterwards and that's okay. I do think the price should be lowered a little. A tad overpriced. Overall worth using and would recommend it
4 / 5
I love this and such a nice hydration you feel on face and easy to use and ver very light so just seem to clog your skin at all. I have seen less wrinkle and fine lines
4 / 5
This stuff works it’s magic. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and gives me very healthy glow. I am 30 so just started worrying about aging issues and need something like this in my routine. The scent! It’s so light and pleasing. I think the packaging could use some work especially for the price you pay and you can’t see the level of product left in the bottle. Currently looking for a cheaper option that’s just as good to see if something could be as good as this!
5 / 5
1.7 OZ can be pricey but I reached for it all the time. It reduces fine lines and moisturizes, two of my favorite remedies! Doesn't over-dispense so that you waste like many others. Helps with skin firmness & plumpness! Claims to boost production of collagen & elastin but these are things I can't measure. I just know there's no scent, it's a serum/gel like consistency that absorbs quickly and hold true to reducing fine lines, moisturizing and plumpness with consistent use. Would recommend on sale.
5 / 5
I love this serum. I notice a difference and I love the way it feels. The packaging is a little odd but I do prefer the pump style and it gives the perfect amount of product.
5 / 5
I haven’t come to the point in age that my skin is in desperate need for wrinkle protection but this goes on so light it feels like I didn’t put any on.
4 / 5
Wrinkle Warrior by Kate Somerville is a lightweight anti-wrinkle treatment that provides remarkable hydration and noticeable skin smoothing. It effectively minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, giving the complexion a revitalized look. The product’s inclusion of silicones contributes to its silky texture, creating a luxurious and comfortable application. For impressive hydration and visible improvements in skin texture, Wrinkle Warrior is a must-try!
4 / 5
So far this is by far my favourite serum I’ve tried. I have repurchased once already and will likely continue. I love the smell (it’s not perfumey or overly fragrant, just had a nice natural scent). Can be easily worn day or night, doesn’t leave a residue or film on your skin. I think it would even make a nice makeup primer (I don’t wear makeup so can’t confirm for sure). Only downside was the packaging. It is difficult to get the last of the product out and the silver paint peeled from the nozzle after a while so if you weren’t careful you could end up with silver flecks on your face.
4 / 5
Ive been using kate Sommerville wrinkle warrior for my face and I have the eye cream. I would say it works well as far as diminishing lines and wrinkles but its temporary. It works for a few hours but then you see the lines come back. Its hydrates your skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. The fragrance doest bother me its floral and doesnt last long. Im not sure if im going to re-purchase. I really love Kate Sommerville's products.