Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum

by Kate Somerville

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An all-in-one plumping moisturizer and serum to attack visible wrinkles by providing essential hydration. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum is formulated with three sizes of hyaluronic acid to effectively target various skin concerns. It visibly plumps and hydrates while reducing the appearance of three different types of wrinkles: crow's feet, fine lines, and deep wrinkles. The lightweight texture absorbs instantly to create a smooth complexion, improve the look of skin firmness and elasticity, and prep skin for a more flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Makeup tips: like a long-wear foundation but find it too drying? Add one to two pumps of Wrinkle Warrior in with your foundation and mix together prior to application. Your skin will glow from underneath, while your foundation will still last all day. If you use a Beauty Blender or sponge to apply foundation, try dabbing the sponge with Wrinkle Warrior first to achieve a healthy-looking, hydrated glow.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Trehalose, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Polyglutamic Acid, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Adenosine, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance/Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Gluconolactone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Geraniol, Citronellol

Looking for an effective serum. Is this worth the price?
How do you use this product? Is it more a moisturizer or a serum?
Start your review of Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Dundalk, MD
I have been using kate sommerville wrinkle warrior for about 2 years now. I'll never forget walking into sephora and asking about wrinkle creams. The lady said you don't need wrinkle cream you have beautiful skin. I think she need glasses. I'm a side sleeper so I smash my face in the pillow which is a no no, but I cant help it. So needless to say I have lines. So I walked up to another associate and she tried Kate sommerville on one side and PTR instant wrinkle smoothing stuff that left a white cast on my face. So I wiped off the PTR and still had the kate sommerville on the other side of my face. I walked around the mall for a few hours and had dinner. About 3 hours later I looked in the mirror and I was shocked. I told my husband look and my face and he said wow that stuff works. I have been using it ever since. I love the formula. It's not to heavy and I have combo to dry skin. The product absorbs quickly into the skin without a harsh perfume scent. This is a staple for me and its great for all skin types.
Oroville
Holy. Balls. On. A. Stick. I have no words. To expensive really, but I saw immediate results. Freaked me out to be honest lol. I got it as a sample from sephora and I'm like yeah whatever but.... what the hec? 80 bucks for 1 oz. No thanks. It's a wonderful product, im only 24 so practicing prevention skin care because I do not have any wrinkles. I am on Retin-A and I use it every single other night. It is 1%. Is just the Tretinoin cream prescription. I think that has attributed to everything that my skin is now. I have been on it for about a year. But if you are somebody a little bit older and are looking to take back sometime I would highly consider investing in this because oh my lordy this stuff really did show results within the first 5 minutes and I never saw something so immediate in my entire life and I have used so many different products. When I woke up in the morning I felt like I had a whole new face. And I looked immediately to see how much the full-size was & my heart just broke
Harrison Twp, MI
There is nothing wrong with this, but there is nothing noticeable either. I used the entire bottle and saw zero difference in lines and no plumping. My skin is in good shape but I do have fine lines around the eyes and mouth and zero difference. It felt moisturizing and it became just a second moisture layer. I've used cheaper serums with better results. Just not worth the price. Nice packaging and smells nice, absorbed nicely, but nothing special.
Newberry , FL
This 2-1 moisturizer and serum has almost cilicony conaistency. It is very smoothing and feels comfortable on skin. Not fragranced. I can’t say it is very moisturizing. I didn’t notice any significant difference after suing. It felt comfortable on skin and knowing that it is a very expensive product probably also works as a placebo effect. But if I didn’t know it was KS I wouldn’t say it is anything special.
Olney , IL
This is one of my favorites because it’s two steps in one. This 2 in 1 smells absolutely divine. I noticed visible reduction in fine lines and plumper fuller skin. I would greatly recommend this product to anyone over 35 especially if you don’t like skincare. This moisturizer sinks right in leavening skin soft as a babies butt.
Spring, TX
I got a trial of this product and it lasted about 2 weeks. I'm not sure I saw any difference in my skin after using. It went on nicely and felt good, but I can't say I saw any improvements. Maybe that it has to be used longer than the 2 weeks, but I don't not recommend but I don't recommend either.
Ann Arbor, MI
My go-to moisturizer at night. I put 4 stars because I can’t tell how much of a difference it makes in my skin, but it does keep me hydrated and diminish the appearance of some wrinkles. Works well alternating with Kate’s Nourish moisturizer. Also safe for sensitive skin
Amazing product. It shows results very quickly. The scent is a little stronger than I like, but it works so well it doesn't matter. It has a great texture and forms my skin. I like to use the kate Somerville goats milk moisturizer with it. I will definitely purchase again
Leawood
Best product of the year! It is amazing fir the summer and winter. Great for all generations of skin! I highly recommend getting this product by Kate if you need a little extra something to your daily routine. I use this product every single day, twice a day
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample and it lasted for a few days. It’s so good and so effective. My skin really felt moisturized and I did think my lines looked better. I’m planning on buying the full size. It smells really good and it feels great on the skin. I recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kings Mtn, NC
a month ago
Amanda V. • a month ago
I have been using kate sommerville wrinkle warrior for almost 2 years and its amazing. It really reduces wrinkles and prevents new ones. Its lightweight but also very hydrating. I have combination skin and I dont get anymore dry patches. How I got hooked was I went into sephora and had the girl put wrinkle warrior on one side of my face and about 2 hours later I looked in the mirror and was like WOW. So I drove back to sephora that night and picked up a bottle and have been using it everyday since. I would not recommend the eye cream that doesn't work. The exfolikate is another amazing product.
Medford, OR
2 months ago
Sarah M. • a month ago
I really love this product. It is super hydrating and plumping. I would say the only con is that it is a little more on the luxe side in terms of cost. However, being that Kate Somerville is a clinical skin care brand, meaning they use man made high quality ingredients and botanical power from plants, it is worth the price. You can pay double for products from spas. It is highly recommended by many makeup artists! I highly recommend !
Connellsville
4 months ago
Gracie M. • 9 days ago
I think it's a good product, but there are lots of similar products out there for a lot less. I would not pay full price for the product.