BY KATE SOMERVILLE #57 in Setting Spray

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A fine-misting aerosol makeup setting spray that delivers broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen protection. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…UncompliKated SPF Soft Focus Makeup Setting Spray delivers broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen protection that can be applied throughout the day on top of your makeup without disruption. The fine-misting aerosol spray dries down quickly to instantly set makeup, reduce shine, and provide a matte finish and soft-focus effect. Hyaluronic acid provides lightweight hydration while light diffusing silicone powder blurs and softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The perfect solution to set your makeup and protect from the harmful effects of the sun, skin will be left softer and healthier-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates As a California girl, Kate loves the outdoors and being in the sun, but also realizes that you need to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun by using sunscreen. Most people however don't use sunscreen as directed (reapplying every two hours) for a number of reasons: they forget to re-apply, it can be messy or time consuming, they applied their sunscreen under their makeup and don't want to remove and reapply, and more. So Kate decided to create a sunscreen that was simple and effective yet uncomplicated. With UncompliKated SPF, you just spray and go, leaving your makeup set and your skin protected from the damaging effects of UVA/UVB rays.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Oxybenzone 5.00%Purpose: Sunscreen

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Propane, Isododecane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, PVP, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Silica Silylate, Pentylene Glycol

• This sounds like a dream come true - is it worth the hefty price ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with dry skin used this? I'm not looking for oil contr...1 Answers
  • How is the #kateSomerville #Uncomplikated #makeupsettingspray? Do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "now you can protect your face and not ruin your make up! this makeup setting spray has 50 spf and a soft matte finish so you won't look shiny. the only con about that i experienced is if you sweat and it's to close to your eyes it burns, so avoid the eyes! this is for sure my new #summerfavorite" in 5 reviews
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
This products makes life easier as it protects from the sun, and helps set the makeup. It's also a great product to carry in your purse and reapply throughout the day. I use it both on Shiseido BB cream and on my regular makeup. The mist is very fine and dries on the face quickly. It doesn't make skin feel tight or dry. The scent is a bit strong at first, but it doesn't bother me. While the spray performs great, it irritates my eyes. I have a few facial/makeup setting sprays, but this is the only one doing that, so I blame it on SPF. I close my eyes when applying this spray, but my eyes are very sensitive and since it gets on my lids and undereyes, it makes my eyes itchy and teary. It's a very recent purchase, so I'm still unsure if I want to continue using it. It works fine if I cover my eyes and avoid applying too close to them, but that makes using it inconvenient, especially when on a go. It's a great product, and many people, who don't have sensitivity like I do, could benefit from using it.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
It is one of the best combinations in the skincare world: sun care and setting spray combination. This aerosol spray works very well dispersing a very fine mist and it is not disrupting the makeup at all!
Commarrah B.
I expected better from this brand, honestly. I followed instructions as I do with all stupidly expensive products and my makeup slid off hours later from the oil. The amount of oil was such that you could have put me in the back of a spy car and used it for slick on the road. If you want to help James Bond villains escape or provide a renewable energy resource for the US, buy this product.
Meghan F.
Boston , MA
I can’t believe this product is spf 50. It’s so lightweight and has a matte effect- not glossy or oily at all. Zero shine which is rare for an spf 50. I put it on after my makeup. It’s perfect.
nancy a.
You know that suntan lotion mixed with sea salt mixed with expensive vacation mixed with pina colada? that's exactly how this bottle smells. Its a vacation in every spray! I love it, especially the high SPF in such a convenient packaging. They lose a star because it does get sticky in my neck.
Tanya M.
Albany, NY
I purchased this Kate Somerville setting spray from Sephora it was quite pricey and that's why I didn't give it 5 stars the product is actually pretty nice it has a nice even spray the smell was like sunscreen I like to use it in the summer when I plan to be outside
Joshua R.
Cape Coral, FL
The smell on this was horrible. The sprayer over sprayed all of the product and it felt greasy on my skin and stung my eyes if i would sweat and drip in my eyes. I was not a fan. Maybe I am just too sensitive for it.
Phoebe C.
Marietta, GA
I love that this setting spray has such a high SPF. A lot of my favorite makeup products don’t have any built in sun protection so it’s nice to have a spray that can keep me covered in that department
Loany N.
I am very pleased with this spray. It does what it says as long as you follow the instructions. Does it set my make up? I think so. I used it over my Osmosis Color Correcting Foundation and Benefit blush and everything looked still fabulous by the end of the day. But what I like best about this spray is that it is an aerosol spray can which produces a wonderfully light mist which dries quickly on the skin - unlike the Supergoop Rosemary Setting Spray which makes your face wet and contains alcohol, this spray will make your skin feel as if you applied moisturizer for 2 minutes or so, until the mist has entirely evaporated, but I didn't perceive this as an oily feeling. After that your skin feels as if you're not wearing any sunscreen. I had no feeling of irritation or dryness from this as I do experience with other SPFs. Just make sure to not spray this on your eye lids and like the instructions say - open the window of the room where you spray. If you do those things you'll definitely enjoy this spray. I love the convenience of this spray as I don't have to add an additional layer of cream to my already extensive skin care regimen (layering essence, serums and moisturizers, etc). I will be using this a lot this summer.
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
OBSESSED with this one. It doubles as sunscreen and setting spray. So it's super convenient, but still completely helps with sun protection. Super lightweight, doesn't break up foundation either.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've never used setting spray, does it work??
Stephanie C.
Broomall
Does anybody know where i can possibly get this? I'm needing a setting powder or spray and with the SPF 50 this is certainly the time of year to try it.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does this spray leave your skin oily?
Thalita G.
Alguém sabe para que serve ?
olanike i.
New Haven, CT
How much does this cost? Will it make me break out?