BY KATE SOMERVILLE #40 in Setting Spray

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A fine-misting aerosol makeup setting spray that delivers broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen protection. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…UncompliKated SPF Soft Focus Makeup Setting Spray delivers broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen protection that can be applied throughout the day on top of your makeup without disruption. The fine-misting aerosol spray dries down quickly to instantly set makeup, reduce shine, and provide a matte finish and soft-focus effect. Hyaluronic acid provides lightweight hydration while light diffusing silicone powder blurs and softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The perfect solution to set your makeup and protect from the harmful effects of the sun, skin will be left softer and healthier-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates As a California girl, Kate loves the outdoors and being in the sun, but also realizes that you need to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun by using sunscreen. Most people however don't use sunscreen as directed (reapplying every two hours) for a number of reasons: they forget to re-apply, it can be messy or time consuming, they applied their sunscreen under their makeup and don't want to remove and reapply, and more. So Kate decided to create a sunscreen that was simple and effective yet uncomplicated. With UncompliKated SPF, you just spray and go, leaving your makeup set and your skin protected from the damaging effects of UVA/UVB rays.

• This sounds like a dream come true - is it worth the hefty price ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with dry skin used this? I'm not looking for oil contr...1 Answers
  • How is the #kateSomerville #Uncomplikated #makeupsettingspray? Do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Commarrah B.
I expected better from this brand, honestly. I followed instructions as I do with all stupidly expensive products and my makeup slid off hours later from the oil. The amount of oil was such that you could have put me in the back of a spy car and used it for slick on the road. If you want to help James Bond villains escape or provide a renewable energy resource for the US, buy this product.
Jewels G.
Okay. So I love how it does have sunscreen in it and how you can't feel it on your face. The mist is really nice and applies super soft. The price isn't bad either. So now the bad. I have oily skin and I had this on, my face was a dang oil slick within 20 minutes of me wearing it. I couldn't take it. Then on top of that, it has a chemical smell as well so I just ended up using a makeup remover and took it off completely because I couldn't do it anymore. So it has its good and bad things but it just wasn't the best for me.
Jasmine D.
Maywood, IL
I'm African American with dry skin most spfs before foundation or after foubdation will make my foundation oxidze or look gray and this doesn't do that. On first application it makes the skin very dewy but after 20 or so minutes it does dry down. Sets the makeup very nice. Only downside is being an aerosol you can't take it with you and leave it in the car or anywhere hot so I couldn't take it with me to reapply.
K☁ B.
Irvine , CA
I've been on the search for a lightweight gel type consistency of an spf and unfortunately until now I haven't found the right one for me. Knowing SPF is something that I need to reapply every 2 hours I was intrigued with the concept of this mist make up setting SPF by Kate Somerville, it's easy enough to apply, but it still has that feeling that I have an oily layer on top of my skin.
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
OBSESSED with this one. It doubles as sunscreen and setting spray. So it's super convenient, but still completely helps with sun protection. Super lightweight, doesn't break up foundation either.
aizatorres T.
Oceanside
Like the idea of this spray more than I liked actually using it. The scent can be overwhelming and unsure if I'm actually getting the sun protection I want out of it. Felt like I used it sparingly and am almost finished with it. When I did use it to set my makeup it didn't make me oily or leave a film which is great but I wish it was easier to use.
Adri K.
I tried this product based on a worker at Sephora's word... Girl! Boy! This stuff made my skin look like I woke up and was happy that day. Far from the resting face. The extra sunscreen protection it adds on with my other products is great to. It's not heavily oily and it's lightweight.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
I love the fact that this has spf 50 and that when you spray it on your face isn't all wet like with other setting sprays, but this thing smells bad and it's a strong smell and if throughout the day you rub your eye it gets in your eyes and burns.
nancy a.
Miami , FL
You know that suntan lotion mixed with sea salt mixed with expensive vacation mixed with pina colada? that's exactly how this bottle smells. Its a vacation in every spray! I love it, especially the high SPF in such a convenient packaging. They lose a star because it does get sticky in my neck.
Katie W.
Tampa, FL
Fantastic spf spray. I've always been looking for a mist that doesn't disturb the makeup and keeps me protect from the sun! Very convenient as I can just reapply easily vs a SPF lotion. Just make sure to close the eyes and the lips before spraying, otherwise it will sting and taste bad ha.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've never used setting spray, does it work??
Stephanie C.
Broomall
Does anybody know where i can possibly get this? I'm needing a setting powder or spray and with the SPF 50 this is certainly the time of year to try it.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Does this spray leave your skin oily?
Thalita G.
Alguém sabe para que serve ?
olanike i.
New Haven, CT
How much does this cost? Will it make me break out?