Kate Somerville True Lash

by Kate Somerville

A one-step eye makeup remover and lash replenisher. This double-action formula gently wipes away makeup, even waterproof types. Its SymLash226 Complex strengthens and promotes lash growth to create stronger, noticeably fuller lashes. This formula also rejuvenates the appearance of the eye area by reducing the appearance of puffiness, smoothing out fine lines, and providing deep hydration that softens the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is formulated with luxurious botanicals, like avocado oil, white tea, and fig blossom, to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines. Sodium Hyaluronate conditions the entire eye area.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kate Somerville True Lash!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
This absolutely works! I definitely saw a noticeable length increase. I noticed after only a short time of using.
Judith H.
Princeton, NC
Such a smooth and creamy texture that not only feels good to my eyes but it doesn’t strip my skin after washing my makeup off. I love this product and I’ve noticed a difference in my lashes too.
JILL G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this because it’s very effective and gentle. It’s also a rather generous size that lasts awhile if you only use it on eye makeup. However I had to take one star away due to the price- it’s very expensive.
Jen S.
Mebane, NC
This does an effective job at removing eye makeup, but it’s messy, and can sting if you this thick cream in your eye. At the cost, and for the sting, I do not find it a good value. I’ll stick to micellar water. It took a half dozen cotton balls and at least 4 pumps per eye to get my not-that-heavy eye makeup off. Is it perhaps because I use a shadow primer? I’m not sure, but I won’t buy it again.
Jonina S.
It has a nice cool feeling when you put it on especially after a long day at work and wearing eye make up. Easy to use. Noticed some length.
Jennifer L.
Elizabethton, TN
This is such a innovative product! It removes stubborn eye makeup easily & quickly but also conditions your lashes & aides in growth & lash health Packaging is convenient & super easy My eyes are super sensitive & I experienced zero irritation I'll absolutely repurchase!
Kimmy L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This stuff really worked! I did a before and after if anyone's interested in checking out out. Definitely noticed an improvement in length and some volume as well.

Looking for your answer?